Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Was going to say, thanks for filling us all in on the public hair of your partners but pubic lice can be present without much hair and shaving your crotch bald is neither a way to prevent nor cure them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Theyíre called makrut limes because kaffir is a nasty racial slur.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

He just wants a final solution to the question of drug addicts and other people clogging up our society.

Great! Billionaires up against the wall first - solve most of the worlds ills in one fell swing (of the guillotine)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Choom Gangster posted:

I make very comfortable money and have been able to travel the globe in the bar business with face tattoos. But I don't look like the joker there either. And I will add that I had to photoshop them out to get a chinese work visa.

Do you post in the industry thread? We probably know each other. I was going to PM you but doesn't seem you have PMs.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Heís not allergic to cocaine you dummies itís the loving Daily Mail

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

What in the actual gently caress did I just watch.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Re: post surgery trans women:

Other folks here know better than I do, Iím sure, but I remember that on the show about Jazz Jennings, when she was getting consultations about gender conformation surgery, she did have a surgeon tell her that because she had been on hormone blockers her penis tissue was smaller than others who had not and it made the surgery she desired more difficult. One of the surgeries they proposed involved taking tissue from her anus and converting it to form vaginal lining.

I have a fair number of trans folks in my friend circle but I donít know anyone thatís had that surgery themselves.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Re: post surgery trans women:

Other folks here know better than I do, Iím sure, but I remember that on the show about Jazz Jennings, when she was getting consultations about gender conformation surgery, she did have a surgeon tell her that because she had been on hormone blockers her penis tissue was smaller than others who had not and it made the surgery she desired more difficult. One of the surgeries they proposed involved taking tissue from her anus and converting it to form vaginal lining.

I have a fair number of trans folks in my friend circle but I donít know anyone thatís had that surgery themselves.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I do have friends that have done the transition surgery and the result in that reddit post is not accurate to what it should be in the slightest

Oh definitely, I didnít mean I donít have friends that have had GC surgery in general, I meant that specific form of surgery.

I agree that whatís being described sounds unrealistic.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Who decides to stick their dick into ice surrounded by sharp,jagged metal?

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

That hip to waist ratio tho

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

The horror of this photo just keeps unrolling as you pan from left to right...

Not only is the white dress so tacky, it also is ill fit & unflattering on her torso, then you see the wedding dress, then the doughy failsons...

E: AHHHHH I JUST REALIZED THEIR BOUTONNI»RES ARE T FOR TRUMP AHHHHHHHH

MAKE NO BABBYS has a new favorite as of 22:40 on May 21, 2020

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The best part is....

Juniorís wife left him

You have to love her part-way to ďmy big fat gypsy weddingĒ dress along with the big ol evangelical cross.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

It takes skill to make someone that slim look like an overstuffed sausage, methinks the tailor may have done it on purpose

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Never trust the weird camp janitor

It's bizarro world version of Christopher Meloni's character in Wet Hot American Summer

(PS he is a lovely and very handsome person, I've waited on him a few times and he's nothing if not kind and gracious)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Tubgoat posted:

The key to staying sober is smoking hella weed.

it's called California sober