Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Glad this thread is back.

im not glad it was closed for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

M.O.D.O.K. IRL

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

http://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/ph...-deangelo-taken

Even though the Wu Tang album didn't get seized and therefore they can't freedom of information act it we can laugh at the size of the Golden State Killer's reportedly small penis one day

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The denture aspic is a good picture to follow up with this and abomination

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I'm pretty sure Squidward is work safe.

kinda gross they took their shoes off though

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Wheat Loaf posted:

Does anybody remember the one where a guy had set up a lair with about eight computer monitors stacked on top of one another in his basement with all these wires and cables hanging off the back, and then there was this big pool of water immediately behind it? That one was pretty precarious.

I can't quote the post since it's archived so here's a link to the post instead:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...0#post410492026

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I am posting this blurry picture. The stink lines made the picture blurry. Someone on 1st shift left a Jackson Pollock on the toilet and wall. Whole bathroom smelled like death.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

AUG: Post your mangled dickbeaters

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

OP change the thread title already

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Just look up his address and ask him yourself

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Since somebody posted the Gameboy ad last page I might as well post this anecdote:

This kid in my class in elementary school had an ice blue gameboy. He was all show offy with it and thought he was hot poo poo for having an Ice Blue Gameboy. In reality he was just poo poo. Kid poo poo his pants every day. One time he tried to get to the bathroom in time but instead he had a poop fall down the leg of his pants. Then he stepped on it. I'm fairly certain everyone was glad when he got transferred to a different school. After cyberstalking him he's still obsessed with reptiles and is making a career but of it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Also, Shart reminds me of a kid that just got expelled from our ELL program. He would deliberately powerbomb his classmates with the most ungodly disgusting farts I've ever smelled, and I have endometriosis-induced IBS. I tried everything: putting him at the back of line, making him sit next to the door and ordering him out when I saw him making his pre-fart face, air fresheners...gently caress, this kid had turned farting on his classmates into a science. It was the only thing he put effort towards.

By the end of the summer session, I literally had his rear end in quarantine. I got so mad that I took a cardboard box from the recycling bin, gave it to him, and said, "Sit on this and save your farts for recess." He did. It worked for a few days, and then he got expelled for ripping a kid's shirt off.

With a fart? Was it this guy?

don't ever blame a fart on a gypsy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

DicktheCat posted:

Please, someone do something about that gif. It makes goatse look tasteful.

Between the vid and goatse I can tell you which one has more taste.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Vaccinated parents who are anti-vax caught autism from getting the vaccine.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I'm posting this as a picture instead of a link because it's on par with the Steve Buscemi bikini except it's Gary Busey and there's no nudity left to be seen

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I heard doing it on waterbeds is kind of a hassle.

Not really ugly or gross but the fact that the rest or the sky pirates always knew he was a whoopsie is kinda awkward:

He still kept his composure though.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

this is not work safe. it is NMS as well.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

In the case of what I posted it means Not Mentally Stable

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Didn't some goon do a power over coax to get their neighbor and wound up burning something down?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

the feeling of floating that bath salts brings is quite euphoric

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

also somehow hit a rough 25

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Here's the counterpart to that guy eating 40 pizza rolls

https://youtu.be/OpMz_SyR3I8

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

At first glance it looks like the guy pissed out a bunch of blood and didn't flush but it's just a piece of plastic with a cigarette on it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Derek of the Andes posted:

She does an awesome Time warp I bet.

Well yeah, time slows down with more speed involved and they're clearly frozen in time

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Wizard Rifle is pretty good and their new album art fits the thread.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

This guy wrote a crappy book in a crappy house that at the time the picture was taken got infested with black mold. He's also a DnD dungeon master. Somehow CPS didn't take his kid away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Somebody is jacking off to this but I'm not gonna link it because everybody has their clothes on. Their ankles are showing but anybody who would be offended is already going to hell for using a computer outside of work