Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

I once saw a woman direct her kid to pee against the wheelie bin in their front garden. Why she didn't just make him go inside and use the toilet... Maybe it was a tactic to stop the neighbours stealing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

The MMR vaccine put me in hospital for 2 weeks with brain swelling, permanently kinda hosed up my balance, and for years afterwards high fevers gave me seizures (I haven't had so much as a cold in years though, so no idea if that's still a thing). Who knows what other side effects it left me with.

You should still vaccinate your kids.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

Heres my dating profile, any takers

The small i in HUMOiUR looks like the start of a secret code, and I read the rest of it just trying to find the hidden message...

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

It looks like the stuff is all nailed to the wall and he's standing on his tiptoes to fit into the helmet.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Are we just ignoring the tiny torso that the other people are eating, or is that the joke?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I read this, and the only response I could come up with was "People are hosed in the head"

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I wonder if they had their water cut off or what.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

green chicken feet posted:

Poe's Law holds true once again. That gun looks exactly how a parody of itself would look. Regardless of politics, the design is incredibly clunky and not even remotely visually-appealing.

But what seals it for me is that the poorly-thought-out gun grip text/graphics can be interpreted as "the elephant is Colorado's state animal" and "Colorado is the 15th of 20 states".

They're probably charging out the nose for this abomination.

I think the 15/20 thing is because they make 20 per state and then number them. There was a rifle or something the same posted a few pages back.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I once found this note in the street by the bus stop. I always wondered what happened to the other sheet.

I considered making a "weird poo poo you've found in the street" thread, but that seems like a lot of effort.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

This was a really good read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Cool website, AUG design. Trying to look through it made me legitimately angry.