Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

cash crab posted:

And some people have more than the average amount of balls. No judgements

I mean, the average number of balls is going to be < 2 over a large population of men, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

I'm New Ager's Loud Mouth Women

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

Iron Crowned posted:

I"m not sure that was a G&T

It almost looks like a ramos gin fizz - right glass type, served with a straw, and residual foam.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

It is clearly a sandwich.

I think it's technically a pita

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Couple pages late, but my wife recognized this picture as looking remarkably like the rear end of her neighbor after a party accident she witnessed.

The way she tells it, he was trying to light his farts and caught his rear end on fire, and one of the party goers poured the nearest glass of water on the rear end-fire in order to put it out. Only, the nearest glass of water turned out to be a glass of Everclear and made the fire so hot the guy's rear end and pants melted together. To make matters worse, when the EMT responded, the guy either lost control of his bowels or was too drunk/in pain to give a gently caress, but regardless, with his rear end cheeks melted like that save for a miniscule hole, his rear end basically became a lovely pressure washer and caught the poor EMT right in the face with a projectile poo.

Who the gently caress keeps plain everclear around in waterglass size quantities?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

captainOrbital posted:

Let me expound about my dick, at length

That was a short sentence, so this checks out

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

T-man posted:

tag yourself I'm total degenerate and college sjw

i'm the importance of inequality

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

Solice Kirsk posted:

I mean I can't argue that. And all that wealth could be going to do better things than sitting around like a dragon hoard, agreed. I'm just saying they're still people. Line them up for the revolution that's never going to happen or whatever, but they are still people even though you don't like them.

But it makes sense to dehumanize the people you've decided to hate. It's probably the oldest type of propaganda in human existence.

Except our "dehumanization" of them is saying mean, powerless words, and their dehumanization of other people is systematically destroying people's lives, so you're right, truly we are the villains here for being big meanies

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Holy loving poo poo

There isnít a big enough

That's where you're wrong friend; a normal size one will do just fine.

It just might need a long line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

T-man posted:

electroska

I don't think anything in this thread has been worse than finding out that this exists