Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Heavy flow happens, my dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Pasketti posted:

guess I'm a low-flow pansy then, I'd have to leave mine on for days to get that much

About two hours here, although I don't have to deal with that any more, thank god.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

CeramicPig posted:

I donít even know. She makes that face in every photo

Ohhhhh noooo that's unfortunate. Please watch some youtube tutorials, friend, you could look so good.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

mouse mother

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Gather 'round, O Goons, and I shall sing you the story of Wolf-fucker Wyatt

Back during my first year of college I hang out with other huge nerds and we did what all nerds do, play DnD when we weren't stressing out about college. Most of my friend group were pretty good people, they knew how to bathe, generally knew about personal space and boundaries, and outside of the crippling social anxiety that would lead to the next year of bullshit, we were all pretty much okay.

Enter Wyatt. Now, this was before we knew about his proclivities, but Wyatt just kinda... showed up one day, and hung out with us. He was one of those weird nebulous friend-of-a-friends that pretty much everyone has known at one point, only none of us could ever agree who brought him into the group. At first, he wasn't too bad. I assume his parents forced him to bathe before school, so his BO funk at that point was like at a 2. He was greasy, but no more than the rest of us acne riddled fucks, and he spoke a little too loud and stared at anyone with breasts. As time passed, however, he just got smellier, and smellier, and worse and worse. His roommate, who joined our group later, confirmed that Wyatt didn't bathe for like, the entire semester.

As mentioned before, we played a lot of DnD, and we took turns being the DM. Wyatt's turn didn't start until the middle of the semester. At first, it was just kinda bland vaguely-bad liek you get sometimes, where the DM just wants your characters to sit around while he shoves you from set-piece to set-piece while his DM OC's did cool poo poo while we watched. Now, I didn't realize at the time that he had a crush on me. This was before I came out and started to transition, so I still wore dresses and didn't bind my chest and generally tried to be feminine. Wyatt decided that the best way to confess his feelings for me was to have his sentient wolf-character rape my character in game. No, I didn't get a choice about it, and no, I didn't stick around. The game ended after that and we all just... didn't talk about it. Wolf-fucker Wyatt then decided that maybe he might have made a mistake in his approach and instead started waiting around in common areas where he knew I'd pass through on my way to other classes, and badly serenading me with songs he considered romantic. Like, say, "Enter the Sandman", because of the line "take my hand". He also started asking my friends nonstop about my schedule and the like. Eventually I grew a spine and reported him to campus authorities and he had to leave me alone, but to this day if I get a whiff of something that reminds me of his weirdly specific brand of BO I remember him.

Anyway that's the story of Wolf-fucker Wyatt.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Also somehow he's repeatedly been the other man in an affair. What kind of sad woman is already dating or married to someone, looks at this bug-eyed lunatic obsessed with loving robots because they never say things that make him sad, and goes "Yes, this is the illicit dick I want inside me."

My guess is that it's "if he does tell someone who is going to believe him"

Also man, this thread bums me out real bad sometimes.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

aardwolf posted:

Okay, so you were never a student or had to actually work for a living. Got it.

... Dude I have been "eat nothing but toast for two weeks because I paid my bills and have no money for food" poor before and I can still day with confidence that water with a little mayo in it isn't something you do unless you love to suffer.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Or you could just not do that

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

if y'all were ever students you know the true way is to steal ranch out of the cafeteria and use that instead

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

CommissarMega posted:

Cheesy power metal for me, the cheesier the better. If it's not about dragon wizards fighting knight-kings, then I don't want any part of it.

That said, Van Canto is in a league of its own

I loving love wizard metal.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Chillhop/chillwave is also unironically good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Don't doxx me, jerk