Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Or how many of those tanto blade knives have marks from being sharpened and kept sharp.

A knife you sharpen yourself shouldn't have marks since you tape off the part you're not sharpening. :colbert:

Only edc that seemed sensible was Adam Savage's no knife, mostly just a flashlight, a pen, and a pocketbook for notes and quick diagrams. The edc community can gently caress off though. Google occasionally recommends me posts from r/edc and ignoring the fact that there's always one or more handguns, there's also apparently loads of teenaged boys who walk around with $120+ pocket knives every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Everything about this screams: "i wish to pull a zimmerman at some point."

Is this a thing? Am i the outlier for not knowing it? And why bother since using the thing is going to mar the fancy finish anyways?

Interest of fairness and all, feel free to psycho analyze the contents of my purse.

I'm mostly just paranoid cause there's some scuffs on the bevel of one of my knives from when I was first learning to sharpen. If you freehand it, then it probably shouldn't be a concern at all.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

T-man posted:

why, gently caress gendered restrooms.

There's no doors and I think we can all agree that straight dudes often get up to some shady rear end poo poo.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Measly Twerp posted:

Who puts a watch on a dog?

Rich kids who want to show off their dog's apple watches.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

text me a vag pic posted:

givin' her that jordamn peter, soooooooooon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxL5E00rwkc

Phone posting so it's not queued up, but I can't help but think of the second verse when I see this picture.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

One of those good boys failed to become bad and is still very much a good boy.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

I wonder what these people think about minorities.

"What's a minority?"

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Violet_Sky posted:

Crazy rants are AUG

Wow, someone really doesn't like meatballs.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Incel jets affected by Chad flu

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

SIGSEGV posted:

There was a video of one on youtube a while ago, don't know if it's still there.

The dolphin swam in circles in the tiny pool, like a tiger pacing in a tiny cage, and was apparently "lending psychic energies" or someshit.

I can buy it, I've played Ecco the dolphin.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

slash stab posted:

Me telling someone to stop something is not an argument, it's a command.

Shoulda just probed em. Never trust anyone with a clean rapsheet imo.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

They say that half of the people are below average intelligence. Sometimes I think that's optimistic.

The average isn't always the same as the median.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

in awe at how he managed to get a suit jacket that is simultaneously too big and too small

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/Wazzaldorp/status/1239894616276635648

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

What is the point of living in the land of the free if you can't walk around naked brandishing a sword.

Can't be that free if they're wearing a mask. :911: