Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I'll bet the butthole and front opening (I typed the other word for it and got skeeved out) connect and you could stick your finger in one and it comes out the other.

You sound like a Republican senator trying to describe women's reproductive system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
I would have figured screaming idiot would understand inflicting pain for pleasure given how he posts.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

Ror posted:

Graham Linehan, famous for turning his refusal to apologize for a transphobic joke in his TV show into full-blown raging mental illness TERFdom that eventually led to his permanent ban from twitter.

This doesn't really encompass the sheer scope and single mindedness of his frothing hate. He spent nearly 16 hours a day obsessively searching for trans people to threaten and organize pile-ons. You could tell when the sun was up in the UK because he was posting insane bile. It lasted like that until he eventually tired himself out. He would purposely seek out smaller accounts or post screenshots of supposedly trans accounts that only existed a couple of days.

This didn't simply extend to trans folks, this harassment campaign also extended to anyone who didn't hate trans people properly. Mostly women, which he would rabidly attack while claiming to defend women???

He recently got divorced and it's not hard to read between the lines that his fixation was a major cause. Anyways, it's hard to overstate what a patheticly deranged creep he is. He was just another part of being trans online for most of us and it was pretty surreal.

Edit: Also he's been begging for table scraps and attention (he's getting sued I think???) on his own private site "Glindr" and it's depressingly hilarious how done with him terfs are now that they have JK Rowling to give them an air of legitimacy instead of a perpetual meltdown blobfish. He clearly still trawls twitter for targets to attack has almost no audience.

Filthy Haiku has a new favorite as of 19:47 on Oct 22, 2020

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's quirky, but nice, the whole house is pretty nice, except the moldering jail part of the house.

its a good buy for when you want your horrible sex dungeon to have a bit of history to it.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

The Saddest Rhino posted:

imagine when Elon dies

I do, every day

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
Tell your mom that I like her cool plant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

Bismuth posted:

when i see a guy with a realistic doll i think "theres a guy who cant get real women to gently caress him", when I see a guy with a freakshow doll I think "theres a guy who cannot be satisfied by reality's meager offerings"