Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Stoatbringer posted:

That's an impressive collection of piss-bottles he has there.

I think they are stained yellow fro the cigarette butts in them, you can see them in the bottle on the front. they could be piss, but I would guess that he would put the lids on if they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Where is that creepy real doll gallery that shows a guy making one with something that is certainly a human skeleton, I need to scar someone for life.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I have a feeling he wears the blue shirts the bring out the color in his eyes, or , forehead.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m surprised it doesn’t collect in his eyes.

Huh, I did not think of that, Kinda like hepatitis or liver failure when the whites of your eyes yellow.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Nuevo posted:

Fluffy Ponies is one of those things on the internet that just make me shake my head and think "goddamn that's hosed up"

Yeah, there is a lot of creepy stuff out there, but this poo poo just really bothers me. I cant wrap my mind around it.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pills and booze are awesome.

Yeah.
A 40 and six benadryl get me to sleep at night.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Picnic Princess posted:

Well, they used to. They shut down their PVC department about a year ago. They contacted my boss that they wanted unload $50,000 worth of product on us. We offered $9000 and they accepted. We had I think 8 7-foot tall pallets full of thousands of animal dicks and titties.

I want one to chop in half, drill some holes on the cut ends that will fit those corn cob things. Best corn eating thing.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Scathach posted:

Disturbing but intriguing.

E so they don't like give you terrible diseases or anything? Because they look kinda cool.

My goon fiance is going to be so upset when I bring home Fido and Spot and they're not dogs.

Everything you need to know about leech husbandry from Bogleech.
http://www.bogleech.com/halloween/hall17-leeches.html

Applesnots has a new favorite as of 15:32 on Mar 23, 2019

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

It has been a while since I have physically recoiled from a post. Thanks.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

One of these days those socks are gonna walk all over you

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Inceltown posted:

If you want something that isn't gross and actually kind of cool, I randomly stumbled upon this guy who has a few videos of what goes on in the pond water he grabbed for his windowsill. It's pretty awesome and not really in the spirit of AUG but no mods no masters and all that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jikt132Qhwo

Thanks for this. It was very cool.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

You dont have to let your pet leeches feed off of you. Just toss em in a container of pigs or cows blood (found at your local butcher) and they will happy engorge themselves. Repeat every six months or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Leeches are the only way I can get my massive erections to pass.

How many can you get to explode at once?