Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Violet_Sky posted:

Ladies hes single

Looks like my psychiatrist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Violet_Sky posted:

:smug: Anxiety is just a pussy excuse and therefore :smug:

If you give someone even worse trauma than their anxiety already provides it cancels out the anxiety and definitely doesn't compound it while also introducing a brand new distrust for your sibling.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Not really that interesting when you notice the extremely consistent pattern between all of them. It progressively just keeps heading in one direction creating a mishmash of weird stuff that all looks vaguely the same.

Not really much more than a cursory "Oh cool " when you could go look at Beksinski for a few hours and see something that was handcrafted to be unique in each iteration.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Danaru posted:

Iirc they did an entire comic about how trans men are hot because they "choose to throw away their femininity" or something deafeningly :chloe: like that. Maybe I read it unfairly but the whole thing came off as their fetish being misogyny

No their poo poo is pretty consistently horrible. The cuckold one was especially incredibly bad because it portrayed the emotionally demeaning aspect of the fetish to be acceptable outside of a sexual context where the power dynamic ceases to be something that is confined to a specific circumstance that doesn't affect their regular lives, to the point where it was portrayed as if she regularly tells him to gently caress off without prior consent to gently caress the other guy and to leave the house, he even admits he feels harmed by this but is deluded enough to believe that his emotions are disposable because they pertain to a fetish.

There was some line that literally sounded like it was sexualizing emotional abuse and even had some poo poo about how their sex was more "passionate" and "intimate" afterward those kinds of incidents which basically just sounded like when battered spouses are suddenly treated well by their abusers and feel a resurgence of love and intimacy because the uncertainty the abuse created has been eased by manipulative appeasement.

I can't read a single one of their comics without spotting at least one thing that sounds extremely hosed up in a very ominous and oblique way, they're total poster children for people applying their sexual fetishes to fragile interpersonal dynamics that really shouldn't be subject to such things while not having the know-how of sexual psychology to spot when the things they're saying are insane.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ExplodingSims posted:

Is there anything about cuckoldry that isn't AUG?
Lol, yeah lemme just write a 100 panel comic on how my fetish based on racism and emotional abuse is cool and good.

They actually make a distinction about the racism kind being bad but don't see the irony in a fetish that still relies on extremely problematic views of masculinity and "possession" of women, they literally use the phrase alpha in that comic as if it isn't obvious enough that they have completely contradictory views on sex lmao.

As a former sex worker those kind of gross fantasies cause a lot of problems when they're validated.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yeah that's a nice haircut on someone who looks like they're an older person with strangely youthful features or someone who might have went through some drug abuse and paid the physical toll.

Either way they look happy with their sick cut so let em enjoy it.

EDIT: That lighting is also insanely poo poo too.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Garrand posted:

From the IOSM thread but I definitely believe it belongs here

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1146970407427166209

I wish to die.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Doesn't matter her intent or what she's doing the video is extremely painful to watch to my very core regardless of context.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LingcodKilla posted:

That’s because you are a lil swamp booger baby.

It's true my sensitivity is not to be trifled with.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's no evidence they have thought or done anything lovely and they cannot choose their looks or parents. "They'll probably turn into lovely adults" is a weak excuse.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Seems like a reasonable and fair arrangement

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LingcodKilla posted:

Uncut dicks are gross unless you like cheese and a mouthful of bologna skin.

People who say this are on like "boobs feel like bags of sand" levels of misunderstanding how human anatomy works.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CeramicPig posted:

Uhhh I find this to be super AUG

Edited out the phone number and address.

Ehhh, as time goes on people are starting to see pole work more as a viable means of active fitness (which it really is) and distancing it from the association with strippers, especially since its historical origins are diverse and just as often based in athleticism as eroticism. As a former gymnast it's a lot of fun and is easy to get into so people who are usually averse to exercise find it a lot more engaging than lifting or running on a treadmill. It also is incredible for your core and great for all those oft-ignored stabilizer muscles; the neglect of which often leads to chronic pain. I hope it becomes more desexualized as time goes on because it's helped a lot of people find a valid means of exercise when they might be unable to do more strenuous and shock-based exercise like lifting. I've gone to pole classes before and the people there have been very diverse, on a racial basis, gender basis, and even age and body type. The classes never come off as sexy or erotic.

That being said the picture is suspect and they could have said "pole fitness" which is normally what it's referred to for that purpose. Oh, and made it coed.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

food court bailiff posted:

Actually it would be much weirder and worse to have adults doing this with minors.

It's actually the opposite lol. If they're going to let kids do pole fitness it should be with their parents.

If there's anything that desexualizes something, it's having to do it with your parents, and that's how a lot of these classes end up going for youths. Parents make everything dry and lame, and the kids also end up feeling less self conscious with parental support.

You guys would be surprised at how awkward, goofy, and positive pole classes actually are, no one is there to get horny bar a creep or two who is going to lose interest real fast once they realize people are there just enjoying themselves in the most whitebread possible way. The eroticism is something mostly to do with skimpy clothing and a strip club atmosphere. Remove that context and it quickly becomes mundane.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby has a new favorite as of 11:55 on Oct 28, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pakistani politics posted:

one of the most well retarded surgeons in the world

Mmm I can see why there were issues.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

People dislike them because their music is birthed from Songwriting 101 and from the first time you listen to one of their songs it sounds like you've heard it a trillion times already and are sick of it. It's the same weary response people have to bands like Wolfmother or Coldplay. The Steampunk shtick and his corny movements are just the cherry on top. Gimmick bands are almost uniformly reliant on whatever their central thematic conceit is and they can never stray from that style without wholesale changing their image, so they have to continue their stagnant charade. Other pseudogenres like Pirate Metal or Gypsy Rock have the same exact issue.

If you want to get real serious about it, they're like the Tool of steampunk, the vocalist is insufferable and if you try to listen to an entire album at once you will suffer a profound ennui birthed from the whole thing blending together into one indistinct, monotone melange.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That kid's life is gonna blow just like the life of the year old child of my coworker's will blow since she and her husband claim they have the real Necronomicon in their house and people would kill them for it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Inceltown posted:

Is that Johnny Bravo?

It looks like the intro to Diablo or some other 1990s game. Looks insanely familiar.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress I'm wracking my brain and can't remember what this is from. Anyone else remember some 90s CGI FMV cutscene this could be from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I can't stop laughing at this thing lmfaoo