Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
On the other hand, Lindsey Ellis has only gotten better over the years. Her Hobbit videos were nominated for a Hugo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

RatHat posted:

Still not as bad as the one with the prostitute who was letting customers have sex with her colostomy hole.

If she charges extra that could be a very sound business decision and I wish her nothing but the best :capitalism:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Yummy:yum:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

You gotta wonder what actually cutting in to that thing would be like. Do you think it smells?

:magical:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:cry:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

Yo gentlemen hit her up

That's my school :cripes:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Dagen H posted:

Trip report, please

I will diligently check for anyone wearing a *checks post*...cum jar necklace

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

ParserGirl posted:

The person who wrote that article is far too enamoured with poop.

Certain sections of deviantart would enjoy thos article a little too much

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

That is one crunchy kidney

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

Where is that thread where OP convinced everyone to put their wet cheeks against the shower wall and let it rip? Goons were waking up their spouses across the house trying it.

Good times.

I remember this; the post where the user tried it and immediately heard his apartment neighbor on the other side of the wall go, "what the gently caress??" Really loud made me laugh way too hard. That was a good thread.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Humphreys posted:

I know what I'm doing this afternoon when I get home! Hello new elderly neighbours!

Report back with results

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/ConorHaloReach/status/1302657021725077506

Other people's fixations are so weird

edit b4 "32 seasons of simpsons is the real aug" which it is if we're being honest

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 08:10 on Sep 7, 2020

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Admit it, you just wanted to post a close-up of that dude's balls, didn't you?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I'm...I'm not sure if I know how to suck in my stomach while also expanding my rib cage like that

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Uh-uh. No. I refuse to believe this is sincere

In that same vein, Star Wars fanboys continue to act in a rational manner and not at all like they overestimate their self-importance.

https://twitter.com/ScoutTheTrooper/status/1321778700417966082?s=20

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

In high school I would have had a crush on this guy :sigh:

AUG is me

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I posted this over in the Schadenfreude but I think this might fit pretty well over here too

Happy Landfill posted:

Destiny, a man known for playing minecraft online, thought he could prove that being lawyer wasn't that hard after getting in to a slap fight with an actual lawyer

https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1336507792576794624?s=19

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1336523381752082432?s=19

Both threads are a pro-click

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

That last burn "I would try to conjure up an insulting stereotype for your profession, but you are one." is pro as gently caress

It's so, so good. It's the cherry on top of the cake that is, "twitch streamer tries to take the practice LSAT live in front of an audience to prove it's not that hard and barely makes it past the first question"

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

My friend was friends with the cosplay dude--apparently a super sweet guy and great dude. My friend is real broken up about it. Not the only friend he lost to covid either.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Conar McGregor bought a 1.5m dollar erotic watch:
:nws:
https://v.redd.it/erlbqck0kbb61/DASH_1080.mp4

We really should make these people pay more taxes.

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 05:34 on May 22, 2021

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

To be fair, what else are you supposed to do in LA traffic?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Altared State posted:

Apparently Chris Chan had sex with their mom

:nws: due to image used in video
https://youtu.be/urV7h_pT4kI

I know this isn't the Schad thread, but schadenfreude on me when I finally figured out why Chris Chan was trending on twitter :smith:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

Alternatively take a page out of Anne Leckies book and normalize wearing gloves 24/7,

And also referring to everyone as She as default

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Lead singer of band drops trou and pisses on fan's face in the middle of set

:nms: :nms: :nms:

https://www.spin.com/2021/11/brass-against-sophia-urista-pee-fan-face-welcome-to-rockville/

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Can I submit something as pre-AUG?

https://twitter.com/zombiemiki/status/1461503101307957252?t=5fj-gNgVddxSaX3TcqgeuQ&s=19

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I'm honestly more disturbed by the fact that The Quartering is married :barf: Not surprised, these dudes are usually married; just disturbed.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I'm pretty sure I've told this story somewhere before, but I'll never forget my encounter with this video: I was over at a friend's house for a get together, just the three of us; me, K, and D. We were just out of high school and none of us were necessarily strangers to the void that was the internet and the things you could find there, but nonetheless- we were hanging out watching dumb internet videos when the topic of 2 girls 1 cup comes up when K gets a look on her face and goes, "wait, I know a video" and pulls this up. We see a guy's feet. We see the jar. The jar disappears. We hear a shatter and K starts laughing her head off when D shoots up off the couch

:stare: "I'm going to go get us some more drinks"

I jump up, too

:stare: "uhh me too"

And D and I both stand there in the kitchen like :stare: :stare: pretending to get drinks without actually getting drinks while K cackles to the rest of the video in the other room. I can't see that image of the feet and the jar without the sound of my friend's laughter ringing in my ears

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 07:11 on Apr 4, 2023

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

This reminds me of the first big party I threw at my current apartment. By the end of the night about a dozen of us were standing in the kitchen gathered around someone's phone, watching videos of guys 'docking', and loudly cheering them on like it was a championship hockey game.

Sounds like some con hotel room parties I've attended that would put on the worst yaoi for everyone to watch. Something about homoerotica that makes people break out in cheers

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

God now I get why people add lovely music to these types of videos

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I get douche chills or whatever even when someone is pouring a drink and for whatever reason has to lift their pouring hand really high up and then bring it down? Why? Why do that? It's loving stupid. Stop trying to look impressive. I'm willing to bet that most of the people who do that are just doing it because fuckin Tom cruise did it or some poo poo.

So, naturally, I cringed myself to death during that old fashioned poo poo show.

STOP TSK-ING.

The tsk-ing was, hands down, the worst part.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

grittyreboot posted:

Honestly I think his little ghost mustache might be worse

drat you for making me go back and look because I was so distracted by the everything else I didn't even notice his mustache:argh:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

:catstare:

but also how did they do that? camera in the mouth I'm assuming

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I'm trying to imagine the thought process behind putting carpet in your bathroom period, much less on the goddamn walls

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

Hell of a phrase

Every woman has gotten period in her carpet. It happens.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Edit: I love the snappy little tiktok snap that cuts to a chair that's cleared off but also worse

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i had one college friend who was so bad at leaving cups of liquid and it molding. sometimes i wonder about her. it would be like 10-20 cups. you dont even need that many cups!

I really struggle with cleanliness and clutter myself, but for the life of me, I can not understand not at least taking plates and cups to the sink to be rinsed off. Like, at least throw away the actual trash stuff

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Since this is a Guinness World Record that means this is a rich person with too much money who wants to feel special about something and she chose...this I guess :barf:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Someone in an FB group I'm in for an anime convention I go to** just posted a video about chris-chan getting kicked out of an anime convention this last weekend, with the post, "lololol what if Chris chan showed up to OUR convention??" Said video belongs to some guy that posts 2-3, 5 min videos a day about Chris Chan and whatever they did or posted on social media to like, 10s of viewers. I can't think of anything more AUG than still caring about Chris Chan in TYOOL 20-loving 24. Good lord.

**yes yes I know, the call is coming from inside the thread

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I thought she was too? I honestly can't bring myself to go looking in to it even further because it jut feels slimey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Hatebag posted:

christ chan