Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Haaaa oh my god. Terrible.

Just gonna drop these classics right here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Speaking of AUG nail art, have some bubble nails.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

What the hell?

Oh god.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Okay so is his "spelling, and grammer" thing a bad joke or is he just as stupid as he looks

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

I don't think that was every considered a cute pose.

I swear this is the "things I yes/things I no" twerp.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Mr. Snickerdoodles posted:

What the gently caress is going on with those elbows?

Hey I have elbows that bend backwards like that but seriously she can hold them normal too so I don't know wtf her problem is.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Could be, but I don't know why she's going to prom with the bass player from Linkin Park Cotton Weary.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

CeramicPig posted:

I’m posting this one only for the goon lair she’s posting from

I think the swimsuit isn’t cute but whatever, rock it girl. But what kind of mid-construction-basement-hovel has she got going on back there? I think there’s a sheet-door on the left and a garbage can with a long piece of wood sticking out of it on the right.

So those pills look just like antibiotics I'm currently taking for a sinus thing. Thing is they're also great for a ton of STDs. Lady you are sending the wrong message and like paint your basement or something good goddamn.

Anyway have some questionable clothing. I really enjoy the other woman cradling her non-squished tit in horror.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

That’s some low hanging fruit there.

Holy poo poo

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well gently caress all that also where's my flamethrower and bleach

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

I literally JUST changed the title, for gently caress's sake

Ahahaha

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

girl pants posted:

And furthermore,

ahhh yes, the two genders, guns and glitter

Um. That gun is mighty glittery.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well that mildly graphic description made me retch.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

My elbow bends backwards and can spin around. Hard to take a picture of.

I was also very late to the party on this but gently caress it.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Jun 6, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I love not being alone with weird joints! Somewhere I have a kindergarten pic of me with the class all dressed up as animals-- I was a leopard doing the hand thing. I was the weird kid

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

All these goon hands are making me giggle

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I never understand cakes that remind the preggo chick of the body horror that giving birth is. Yay vaginal tearing and horrible pain! Wooo!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

Ah yes, the Cosby method.

Holy poo poo

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

more like old..painless??

Well poo poo we've gone full circle. What now?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

We Know Catheters posted:

It's better with toys

Well that's a drat fine name/post combo.

Ew.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

text me a vag pic posted:

finally a swing for the discerning baby

That's a (fake) penis!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Meth house

Meth car

It drives me nuts when my car is full of stuff. The worst mine ever has is wood chips in the back and some grass/mud on the floor. Even my tools and oil and poo poo are in a nice little bag since I don't have a trunk.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

T-man posted:

I grew up in that part of Arizona, and well eating days old seafood as a kid means I have a super strong aversion to it now. I even moved to the Pacific Northwest and I still can't stand anything from the ocean.

I did the same move and still can't stuff enough crab and salmon in my face.

I've always been weirded out by the vans in AZ selling seafood by the side of the road. There are tons. Hello salmonella.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

When I worked at Wal-Mart there was a complete rear end in a top hat Nazi. He had a giant hole cut through every loving shirt he wore so his chest swastika showed through. Management refused to kick him out, even though he was rude as poo poo, because Wal-Mart just hates upsetting anyone.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

#dadsquatch

E: #dadsclaymask

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:46 on Jul 16, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Honestly if I got free pads and poo poo when I turned 18 that would have been great. That poo poo's expensive.

Really curious what country sends free stuff like that.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:25 on Jul 17, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I am so glad I've hosed and gotten tattoos so those sadsacks won't try to woo me with their creepery.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I don't think I even need to mention the platypus here. Or dinosaurs.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

So we have to have people grow more balls to compensate. Got it.

Um please don't. One-handing two balls is fine, three or more seems like an unnecessary challenge.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

That makes me think that I really shoulda taken pictures of all the weird gross poo poo we found before I sanitized the gently caress out of the bus.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Welp down the rabbit hole

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

That burning orb you see in the sky?

Yeah, that isn't the sun.

Sorry about your single irradiated ball.

E: spicy huevos

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I also read that as poop dispenser. Sorry.

That there above me is gross and I can not top it. I don't have a picture but there's a porta in Seattle that is surrounded on three sides by concrete. It's near Seattle Center, close to the skate park. I tried using it a few weeks ago to find the toilet portion full of trash. The floor also had trash. I had to pee badly in borad daylight so I squatted over the mess that had been a toilet and let go. At least maybe my pee melted the cardboard boxes down a bit for the next poor sucker that had to go.

More people should just pee in bushes and use composting toilets instead of creepy-rear end portapotties. Chemical toilets smell terrible but composting toilets smell like cedar.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Okay why the hell didn't Shart's parents make him wear diapers? Seems like that would have solved part of the issue.

I am so glad I take care of old people and not kids.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Should have gone with linen and cotton.

Crap-fest: Wedding Edition

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I like that the bottle that represents her is dressed appropriately and she is not, even for her own wedding.

Like if she showed up nude that woulda been less offensive.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

In honor of the sex number, awkward sexy.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

gently caress me running I’ll never get mcdoo breaky out of my head now.

loving seriously this is terrible

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Speaking of which we should meat up for McDoo breaky when I get back in town.

Sounds good to me!

Oh god I've never felt so Australian.

E: too bad we just changed the title. "I won't describe my privates to you" is pretty prime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's no bed of roses the rest of the time, either

drat, some hard truths here tonight.

Anyway y'all miss the 90's?