Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Grimey Drawer

The real AUG is that comma usage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

Monopoly is a quick game if you play it according to the rules (automatic auction for property not bought outright).

I was an instruction-reader as a kid, so I knew this rule, but I’ve never once played or heard of a game with it in play in my entire life.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Lol. This is why I’ll never stop loving this forum.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Dixville posted:

Why does his cum have the consistency of mozzarella cheese??

You mean it’s not supposed to?

This is very unsettling.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

text me a vag pic posted:

I remember when the US had a few Tim Horton's. Those were a dark few weeks.,

They’re back and spreading. They bought Burger King a while back

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

I feel like I’ve mentioned this in another thread relatively recently but I once dated a woman who used the terms “do sex” or “did sex” rather than the typical “have/had sex”. Not too weird all in all, but she also called me constantly from her work throughout the day...at least 10 times a day. Her work was assisting special needs children at a school so I assumed maybe she should be paying attention to them? She also talked constantly about her ex which is always a red flag. She had an awesome dog though so I stuck around for a while.

Also when I inevitably broke it off, her dad called me the next day to berate me for “breaking her heart”.

She was 31 years old at the time.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I'm pretty curious how this conversation went and for how long.
I had a relationship fall apart years ago and her sister called me to passive aggressive guilt trip me for "letting the relationship deteriorate" and how much it hurt her sister or whatever. 2 minutes into this call i asked: "So you're aware that i know she's been loving her ex, right?" and hung up.

It was quite a few moons ago, but it was probably around ten minutes or less. I could tell he was feeling awkward about the call; I remember getting the impression that maybe she had talked him into making it. It wasn’t like he was angry or berating me for breaking up with her, it felt more like he was just looking out for his daughter. Once I mentioned that it was really clear that she was still hung up on her ex and how much of her conversations were about that previous relationship, he just kinda went “yeah, I can understand that being frustrating, thanks for being honest”.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

What team did he pick? Did he put the code in to play as Bill Clinton?

You should have to put in a code to NOT play as Bill Clinton imo

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

In every game

Except Sonic the Hedgehog

The sex mini-games in the old God of Wars would have gotten been real weird with ol’ Bill rocking the Blades of Chaos

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

From last night at a dive bar:

Am I missing something other than the lime and the cigarette butt in the otherwise spotless urinal?

E: Oh. Well yeah, target practice

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

Dude, American schools are getting shot up every week and sometimes they don't even close for the rest of the day.

No way an ancient magic academy is gonna close because some dumb forest bumpkin got lost in the bathrooms.

They stay open after a shooting, but man, they shut that poo poo down if there’s even the threat of snow in the air.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

Lol "disrespectul"

She even made him go to a lovely tattoo artist

“Deciever”

I before E except after C, dude

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Dixville posted:

Looks like a great way to puke up a bunch of red wine

Ugh red wine barf is the worst barf

Spent a weekend once cleaning this out of the inside of the passenger door of a Ford Explorer. Got all soaked into the insulating materials, caked on the wires etc. Still smelled after a couple weeks so we ended up just loading it with febreze and trading it in. Sorry, new owner.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Trabant posted:

It started off with some piss,
How did it end up like this?

Now she’s walking away
And she’s calling a cab
She wouldn’t give me a stroke
While I was taking a crap

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Crosspost from IOSM:

Welp. Just lost my appetite for the next year. Guess I will make my weight loss goals.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Squirting is cool and good. It makes your partner the squirter feel great and allows you, the squirt-inducer, to be the personification of so who gives a gently caress what the percentage of pee content is?

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

The Berder makes America Great

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

Those kids could have some kind of autoimmune disease, or vEDS or something, but it's so easy to assume they're just horribly traumatized.

Their father aided and abetted a known pedophile is a Republican so

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Phy posted:

imagine i posted that poser comic where Marmaduke replaces a dude's hands with Santa Claus heads, one of them goes "MOSHI MOSHI" and they rocket him off into space

cause I can't fukken find it right now

e: phy you liar

Blessed Thread is that-a-way buddy

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Hey those were gonna end up in the trash anyway.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

No sir, I don’t like it

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Harry’s still wearing his boxers. Just making GBS threads right through them I guess.

Isn’t that what the hole in them is for?

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

MizPiz posted:

Literal wage theft counts as AUG, right?

Holy loving poo poo

There isn’t a big enough

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

As someone who is watching this currently, double no.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

The horror of this photo just keeps unrolling as you pan from left to right...

Not only is the white dress so tacky, it also is ill fit & unflattering on her torso, then you see the wedding dress, then the doughy failsons...

E: AHHHHH I JUST REALIZED THEIR BOUTONNIČRES ARE T FOR TRUMP AHHHHHHHH

The best part is....

Junior’s wife left him

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Trump doesn’t use tailors because that would insinuate someone else knows better than him about dressing himself.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

It’d take, like, 4 or 5 cops to crush that neck

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Hello old friend

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Sprue posted:

This also isn't it.
And, uh, how do they get the wood from the back pile? A ladder? I probably sound like my mom but all these pictures got me thinking what a pain in the rear end it must be to dust the toys in these homes. That, or they're just groddy af

They have people that clean and get the wood for them, so there’s no thought on whether it’s convenient or even makes sense.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

My friend’s brother sold his house and just got hosed out of like 5 flat screen TVs because they left them up during the showing and the buyer had it put in the contract that the TVs were part of the sale. His own fault for not reading the contract carefully I guess but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

cult_hero posted:

That's when you make clear that the remotes would be included for an additional 10k.

I think he was going to take the power cords with him but his lawyer told him not to