Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Goons ask mods for name change mod asks goons. The circle of life.

For content, have some famous people with their eyebrows photoshopped off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
1681 unread in my work email. Who gives a poo poo it's not physical clutter and you can keyword search for anything you are looking for. If I get a bullshit email that I don't need to read (I have buying power at a decently large restaurant so sales people like to contact me) or someone talks to me about the email they sent before I read it I'm going to ignore it.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I looked at this on YouTube and it's now got 1.8m views and he's got 175k subscribers. And it's all like the same nonsense as the Irish pikeys making call out videos to each other and challenging each other to fight. Good for him I guess.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TopHatGenius posted:

"I'll take a pint of bourbon with a fruit salad"

I like a good old fashioned, but imo a jim beam old fashioned is a poor choice. Especially a pint of Jim beam old fashioned.