Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Heath posted:

Yeah that didn't happen

Like under what circumstances would letting him talk to her boyfriend be a better solution than just blocking his number entirely

Under the circumstance where she wants to gently caress him but wants to outsource the responsibility and negative feelings about that to someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Is there actually like a 15 second video of that interaction, instead of going though a dozen photos with captions? Seen it a bunch of times and it always kind of feels like I'm downloading funny stuff in 1996.

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Lol that's rough audience, poor guy :regd09:

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

I'm the polite question, in case there are several albums where Diana needs skin :regd09:

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

I haven't even seen any video from that hearing but I feel like this thread provides me with full experience :regd09: