Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Someone lost a bet with their coworkers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

boo_tradley posted:

Finally, an AUG topic I can contribute to!

This might be the most disgusting yet satisfying one I've ever come across:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6AgqN9es8&t=6s

The Japanese in the vid explains that this patient had such a phobia of going to the dentist that they had to knock them out to complete the scaling. There's even a long version on their channel that has 700K+ views! This is my ultimate guilty pleasure...

Now my teeth fell itchy :stonk:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Hording seems to be a symptom of depression or some other mental disorder or trauma. Deliberate laziness though I’ve come to associate with toxic masculinity and other failures to parent and/or learned helplessness lest we forget the Reddit posts about young adult men who don’t wipe properly or wash their assholes. Apologies I don’t have a picture but a twitter post went viral in the last day where a young guy purposely left his kitchen messy and brought his girlfriend over for the first time. After she left he publically lamented she wasn’t wife material because she didn’t touch a single piece of the filth. She found the post and dumped him, good on her.

At some point though we have to hold some of their mothers at least partially responsible, because I seriously doubt boys that are raised to clean up after themselves in their parents households suddenly become Uber slobs when they are alone.

It's possible they'll be more forgetful if they don't have someone in their life cracking the whip about it, but even then there will be catalysts (partner, roommates, etc) that indirectly remind them to get up off their rear end. But the boys whose parents modeled hyper traditional gender roles, seeing their fathers blow off their moms about parenting and cleaning by claiming "it's not my job" inevitably end up with boys that grow up convinced they never have to bother, and probably girls that grow up resigned to their fate.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Inzombiac posted:

One of my first roommates grew up poor but his mom ensured that he always had a clean apartment to live in.
When we moved in together, he became a huge slob, close to hoarder status. It was his grand act of defiance against her... for some reason.
I knew that family for 15 years and he had no reason to rebel like that except his lovely view of masculinity.

It's not the cleanliness of the house it's how much the kid gets held accountable for it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pyroclastic posted:

Oh, that's not staining.

:barf: people need to clean their goddamn ears

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Dienes posted:

Funny you should post that - he recently came up in a professional wedding photographer's portfolio.

His bright patterned hide serves as a warning to predators that he is poisonous and insufferable to be around.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Heath posted:

File this under "images you can smell"

What do you think they smell like haha

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pasketti posted:

Yeah that would be a neat look if her tits could just get on the same page

They're obviously not on the same level.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Best part is the hotdog isn't cooked

Obviously they were just about to toss the whole sandwich in the microwave.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

CeramicPig posted:

To avoid any issues later, I’m clearly not posting this over the uncertainty of this persons gender. What they’re wearing is a heavy, sweaty nightmare I never wish to enter. Each pic has at least 3 layers of clothing, plus a wig, and occasionally boas. I know this isn’t some fetish thing because they posted how it makes them feel like a princess. Mid summer their a/c has to be set to like 60°

Note in this one they’re wearing a knee length, fuzzy looking dress underneath the fur coat and wig. I had one before they put on the coat but the 5 image rule had me nix it. Plus others of various different outfits/combinations.
This person has the same Jimmy Saville-esque grimace and its creeping me out.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
That poor cat... :(

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yeah, that's a fetish. How anyone gets "suffocated in layers of clothes" as a fetish is something I don't want to contemplate.

I'm getting itchy and short of breath just thinking about it!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Cash Crab you are awfully generous to add so much fodder for Elsa's spank bank.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I don't get the hate for gender reveal parties. Kids are expensive, and parents can use all the help they can get.

I'm just going to assume they are secretly jealous someone else is getting presents and not them :qq:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

The Snoo posted:

that's presumably what baby showers are for. forcing a stereotypical gender role onto a goddamn fetus is what's weird and gross about gender reveals imo

Nobody is forcing anything. People get curious whether a mom is having a girl or a boy. There's nothing freakish or weird about this.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

LingcodKilla posted:

What I got from that tick story was the parent was perfectly ok with letting her dog suffer from a massive tick infestation.

Piece of poo poo.

From the sound of it, they had their toddler doing a pretty good job of taking care of the problem.

'Having kids you can't afford' doesn't exactly factor in the reality that we're all one injury, layoff or lawsuit away from living on the street giving hand jobs for crack. People's lives change, sometimes very suddenly. It's also a really lovely thing to say to pregnant widows.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Megabound posted:

Stop creating your own content in the AUG thread

Wow, who knew Grimace's mom was such a looker?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
His toe game is on point.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

We Know Catheters posted:

It's better with toys

Better remember to bring the allenwrench to put it all together! *puzzles over IKEA instructions*

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
This is amateur stuff. The real pro tier babysitters are rockin necklaces strung with pilfered baby teeth.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Knormal posted:

2015:

And today:

Mutton chop neck beard coming in nicely.

You know, I'm against the idea of humiliating prisoners no matter how heinous the crime, but I can't resist the urge to put a red clown nose on him if I was the cop photographing him.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Solice Kirsk posted:

Your will, my hands:

And then I got curious...

:perfect:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pasketti posted:

My 61 year old dad just got his first smartphone and he set his lockscreen and wallpaper to Dr. Steve Brule. Just some random zoomed in screencap of his face.

He only has youtube and solitare installed, and he spends as much time as possible at work watching Tim and Eric clips on his phone and trying to show it to his coworkers.

That's true dedication to phone minimalism.

Edit: this is the worst new page snipe of all time

No rules but Brule's Rules!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Some of us gotta settle for shaking steel reserve out of our sideburns check your privilege.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

My newborn son's great grandmother sent him this in the mail:

Having the baby 69ing that doll would be a pretty ergonomic way to burp them. I could see some creative positioning to use it as a nursing pillow or provide extra support in a car seat. Sure your kid will probably grow up to be one of those AUG people that humps body pillows in public but at least they'll be a comfy baby in the meantime!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I wonder what those speed eaters dumps are like. Does all the food just shoot out of their other end in a torrent?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cash crab posted:

I get what you were trying to suggest with this, but I immediately pictured someone paying their way through college by just eating a large quantity of hotdogs (not even necessarily a competitive amount) and I thank you for the mental image.

Hey now, Mr. Bibs has a dangerous job, and it takes dedication to power through not one, but two near death workplace injuries.

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

But if you let it go all the way through, I can imagine that being the most righteous and satisfying poo poo. A legitimate bowl clogger. It would fill the toilet hole and stick up out of the water. Mighty, like a glacier.
That pageantry is the other half of their income stream obviously. Like watching LA beast eat 5 lbs of sugar free gummy bears is half the eating part and half him on the toilet blasting demon dumps.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cash crab posted:

It kind of is, though.

A classic from an older iteration of this thread:

Wanna pop that pissbag

Then run like hell

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

jobson groeth posted:

I'm sorry but they were itchy. My balls are sterile at least.

Your lumpy children suggest otherwise!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

an AOL chatroom posted:

I used to work at McDonalds, and got stuck with the weekly duty of cleaning out the ball pit. The bottom was always full of bandaids and nickels.

Wow, I didn't KNOW McDonald's offered regular bonuses and Healthcare for employees!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Do people actually sue? Or are people there just paranoid they'll get sued? And if that's an issue how hard is it to use an alias?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Scathach posted:

I like that the bottle that represents her is dressed appropriately and she is not, even for her own wedding.

Like if she showed up nude that woulda been less offensive.

Not every woman is blessed with having a champagne bottle figure now

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Bean posted:

As a ladyboobie haver, I don’t understand when I see breasts like that. It’s like they’re coming out of the top of the pectoral in one long flat titsheet and coming down just because of gravity. No one else has titsheets. How did you make a titsheet? I’m fascinated.

I’m hoping the groom got cake, he’s all bones. I think his eyes are bones. If you don’t feed your groom, his skull pushes its way through his head and escapes you know.
I think it's a combination of the shape of the woman's ribcage and where the boobflesh sprouts out of the chest wall. So in that woman's case, she happened to have already widely spaced boobs that seem to come down from her collarbone.

Some women also get tubular breast hypotrophy that causes the milk producing tissues to be very underdeveloped which can result in a 'softball in a gym sock' effect.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Don't just jump into Aug. You gotta dip your fungusy hoof toes in the poo poo lasagna of Aug to acclimate.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Hihohe posted:

Am I the only one who gets a weird sense of relief with that video. Like, its gross, but im imagining the release of pressure feeling really satisfying.

I saw a video where they popped an abscess that was waaay up in the poor guys ear canal and since it was zoomed in with that little camera they use it looked like a geyser of pus suddenly erupting out. I really wonder what that must have sounded like.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Poz my neg eye indeed.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Otana posted:

Ughhhhhhhh this is reminding me of the time I had to get stitches in the skin just behind my ear. They numbed it good so it wasn't painful, but I could hear the thread dragging through my skin (and feel the weird vibrations from it). It was like a muted version of someone playing a violin badly.

Edit: Sorry (not sorry) for interrupting pillow waifu chat

That actually seems worse than just having it be painful and not hearing this squeaky sawing noise.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Miller lite and Pall Malls?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
You'll never get friendzoned if you message women dick first! :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011