Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

How a TV show about Pre-historic life would reconstruct a goon.

I went to college with this guy. He was known around campus as Grimdark Starfox due to the fact that anyone who came near him was subjected to him telling them about his novel-length magnum opus fan fiction that was a grimdark retelling of StarFox. He had an obsession with Crystal and was also responsible for starting the college’s furry club.

E:

tallest crocodile has a new favorite as of 19:36 on Jul 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

Brenda, are you loving serious right now?

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Chris Wideman

His chest looks like the latest Monster Factory creation. https://youtu.be/gaVwTT6MiUE

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

Wondering if someone here can help me track down some real old-school AUG. Well, by today’s standards, it’s extremely quaint:

There was a woman back on livejournal in the early 2000’s who believed she was some sort of Celtic faerie princess and all I can remember about her is that She Would Capitalize Absolutely Everything and her journal profile featured paragraphs upon paragraphs of description of herself, most notably how her eyes changed color and were also every color at once and also had lightning bolts in them or something? She was regularly featured on websites that recorded this sort of drama at the time. This site was one of them, and I think Portal of Evil also had a thread about her.

There was more to it and it’s just driving me crazy that I can’t remember her name.

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

That’s the one, thanks!

It was a more innocent time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

It’s actually a natural defense mechanism of cis straight people to fart the color of their baby’s birth sex when threatened.