Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

shut up netface posted:

his work pales in comparison to

THE RED KING IN LEATHER

https://www.instagram.com/theredkinginleather/?hl=en

REAL TALK- This guy belongs in the Badass Images thread

this guy is fuckin awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

T-man posted:

I'm the garbage rear end Dell monitor that had like a 1024x800 resolution that every cheap office had. I'm also the pissbottles, insofar as piss can be color corrected equally easily as these pieces of poo poo.

those aren't piss bottles they're full of cigarette butts, all the tar and nicotine leeches out into the water

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

T-man posted:

"can determine if liquid is piss via jpg" must be a big part of your resume, how's the white house

the resolute desk is full of empty big mac boxes

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Non Serviam posted:

In the public forum, however, I sincerely believe that all ideas deserve the same amount of protection.

lmao

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Non Serviam posted:

What causes the eyes to be like that?

your posting

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
lol

SmokaDustbowl has a new favorite as of 16:03 on Feb 20, 2019

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

that's bayonetta

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

if you give him a watermelon he'll grant you 1 wish

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

prayer group posted:

You really expect me to believe that the British drive around in cars called poo poo like Peugeot Bipper Tepee?

lmao I was thinking the same thing

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
oi guv lets take the Glimpy Roogly out for a spin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

BrigadierSensible posted:

On the clothes/house elf stuff.

If I remember rightly, it counts if the "master" gives the elf some clothes for any reason. I think in the story Dobby gets his freedom because his master discards a sock.

So what that means is the elves are cooking and cleaning and washing up etc. for their masters, but they never do the washing. Because if the masters ever gave the elves clothes to wash, then the elves would be free.

This means that the born to rule aristo wizarding class either have to do their own washing, (heaven forfend! manual labour?), walk around all day in the same smelly underpants that they wore the day before, or buy new clothes for every single day.

(The real answer is probably just canonically - "they use magic to make them clean".)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nzwuGZizEs