Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Mellannea

twistedmentat posted:

I waited for him to use the mallet, and it was just to smash the ice. I love a well prepared cocktail, but I don't get all elitist because they're loving expensive in some places, so i feel more dumb ordering a 17$ old fashioned so I can't really look down at someone who has a pabst.

I'm super nitpicky about cocktails and beer, but I also drink Mickeys so often that I keep running into the same riddles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

EmmyOk posted:

Whenever I watch sovereign citizens get owned I get 5000 "stupid feminsit bitch logiced to death" recommendations

You know, 3/4 of my subscriptions and watched videos are LP's or video game related content and I never got that kind of stuff. Even when I binge Forgotten Weapons or political channels, I don't get "capital B" Bad recommendations, just annoying ones. I was going to ask what you guys were watching that got you these insane videos in the sidebar, but it finally happened to me

I was watching a story analysis of Life is Strange after seeing the prepper getting deafened and I got teleported into a world of antifeminist propaganda. I didn't know that Life is Strange was anything besides disappointing and cringeworthy, it was surprising to see it be a magnet of Red Pill hate. YouTube really is a wonderful learning tool

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

It’s a lesbian love story.

This, the female leads made it a possible target, the romance between them firmly placed it in the crosshairs

On top of the seemingly unrelated hate that was in the sidebar, there were a few videos seething over the juvenile characters making bad decisions in this game about making bad decisions as high school kids. A game that directly references, and models characters after, the notoriously mature and forward thinking hero, Holden Caufield :thunkher:

I listened to half of one and couldn't deal with how determined the guy was to tie annoying parts of a mediocre game into the evils of UC Berkeley and LGBT activism

E: Catcher in the Rye thrown into a blender with Tumblr, lesbians, and time travel ends up being much less good than it should be

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Jul 3, 2018

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

im pooping! posted:

I didn't watch The Last Jedi but now I'm considering it because apparently the same thing happened with Mad Max. A bunch of MRAs got pissed about it and I watched it and it kicked rear end.

Last Jedi is a work of deconstructionist hate for Force Awakens and the original trilogy, and it doesn't like Star Wars fans very much either. It's an ok movie that I wouldn't pay to watch again, but if it shows up on Netflix or Prime for free...

Does the Sarlac Pit have a contagious disease? Because they look like they're digesting for a thousand years

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmLMy1A-wj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1iib015cagdu4

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

How do you dissolve a baby but not the swing

Hydrofluoric acid and synthetic fibers in the swing

E: when the question is "what horrible chemistry thing did something horrible?", the answer almost always contains fluoride

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 06:59 on Jul 5, 2018

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

That's optimistic

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Xen Tricks posted:

Goddamn guys are disgusting. Everything about this reject is revolting, personality and body alike. Why's it's gotta be asiaaaaan

fake edit: "ill1terate" holy shiiit

e2: like a rapist rami malek

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

It's legit, your voice resonates better there. It's same reason that your singing voice sounds better in the shower
And most modern cars have better soundproofing than houses

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

This has led to the creation of one hell of a sentence

Juggalos or Furries?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

But everyone knows that games are developed in Flash

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Knormal posted:

These new ultra-specific more-inclusive Barbies have gone too far.

Anyway, anyone have any welding needs from a completely normal and reputable business?

Ok, I know that I'm supposed to see the crazy God paint, but I can't stop looking at the weird wording of the welding ad. Does he only repair other welds? What metals can he weld and welding methods does he use? Is welding the weird garbage metal on all of those fences making him a tragic victim of welding shivers or some other metal poisoning?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

My beard is so thick and coarse that I've dulled a barber's straight razor before and my trimmer's foil razor attachment works fine. Not great, just fine. As long as the attachment is properly oiled it only takes a few passes to make the skin smooth and doesn't hurt

I'd still recommend a safety razor if you want to be clean shaven on a daily basis, but a foil razor is good for cleaning up beard lines

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Anyone thirsty?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

hawowanlawow posted:

foam adventure is the tsar bomba of cringe

Does that make the Kingdom Hearts 2 reenactment on a snowbank the Fat ManLittle Boy?

E: having an actual fat man involved would have made it a more legitimate claim to the name than these boys here https://youtu.be/NpYqFJxVuBc

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Jul 16, 2018

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

It's the lack of efficiency that bothers me. If you're doing it just to say that you've done it, why waste unnecessary amounts of food and money? Taste and satisfaction obviously stop mattering after the first two "meals"

12kg of lard is 109,000 calories. You could just eat ~1.5kg of pure lard a meal for 3 days to make 100,000 and beat this chump's record

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Nurge posted:

I'd be way more impressed if someone could keep even 1kg of lard down more than 10 seconds than that whole idiot's challenge.

I can drink a gallon of water a day on top of whatever the 2200 calories weigh, so ~8.5 lbs of only water, without much trouble. A dedicated "competitive eater" should be able to eat a gallon and a quarter, so ~9.5 lbs of lard plus however much water it takes to not die of dehydration from the obscene amount of sodium in that lard

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Intoluene posted:

I can still hear that sound and it makes me laugh so much. The one from the off Kombucha is even better.

My favorite is the cactus. Bastard is lucky that it didn't perforate anything

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

One of my Bio professors used to say that if God made this earth to be a paradise for his favorite creation, then God must loving love ants

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Bone cancer in children. Cool design bro.

Obligatory Stephen Fry

I have no idea what the context of that interview is. Or even anything about the channel, show, or politics of the interviewer, but I love the look on his face when Stephen Fry gets going

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Is it an elaborate murder attempt on someone with a severe cat allergy? Do you feed it to the cat to make it feel bad about shedding all over the house? Does it increase sex power?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

He said it because ants supposedly have the largest biomass of any terrestrial animal :shrug:
Never knew what he was ripping it off of

Zipperelli. posted:

Urine is sterile my dude.

In as much as cultured urine contains less than 100,000 active bacterial colonies. So yeah, completely sterile

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Zipperelli. posted:

Ok, let me walk that back. Every one of us has some type of bacteria in us, but urine doesn't have any inherently "bad" bacteria unless someone is suffering from a UTI or some other type of infection. as far as I know without googling

Most completely healthy people have MRSA, VRE, or some other horrible, drug resistant bacteria living on/in them, usually from hospital visits or grocery stores. Microorganisms don't want to kill you for the same reason that you don't want to use your house as a bonfire to stay warm

That's as far as I want to continue this derail, unless we want to start getting to medical grossness :rms:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Zipperelli. posted:

Medical grossness is my jam. I have a shitton of pics on my phone that I unfortunately cant share without heavy editing, but I can share these.

:randno:

At least TIMG them if you want to be edgy and not have :nms: warning beforehand links to the pictures

I meant work stories and maybe the occasional awkward Xray or "Facebook safe" picture. Those pictures are gross, but are too far into the gore category man

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Some cringe, but it becomes transcendent
https://youtu.be/TYLWRn_ApGU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

cash crab posted:

I suppose a bee would melt in your mouth if you left it in there long enough.

Chitin is made of protein and sugars, so the amylase in your spit might actually melt them a bit. Only one way to find out

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

AUG: Ed Gein's Aftermarket Vagina

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

winterwerefox posted:

Please tell me there are laws against these sex dolls being made to look like children :dogbutton:

:can:
I don't want to even touch on that subject here

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I'm so desensitized to vore fetish poo poo at this point all I can think is "well that's stupid, he's always got a guy in there. If he always has a guy in there, how is it erotic to eat a guy if he's always full of guy?"

I hate that I thought this costume out better than the furry.

Unless the belly is a zipper and then there could be 2 guys in one fursuit. Did you ever think about that, smart guy?

No, because having sex in fursuits is hard enough to wrap your head around. Having sex in a single fursuit is next level gross

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Does the phrase "has been blacked" mean what I think it means? Because that would be the icing on that can of worms claiming to be a cake

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

At least she looks as ashamed as he should

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

I would think this one would be particularly unsatisfying. Isn't the whole thrill/kick being ordered around and told what to do?

The voices tell him

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You would knock, the door would open into pitch darkness, you would go "...hello?" and then something would pull you in and you would be, just, loving gone.

bony tony posted:

You're not looking for a merger?

There's a hostile takeover joke in here somewhere, but I feel uncomfortable about it

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

Let's party in the hospital errybody

Happens alllll the time

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

Beating your kids in public.

If you feel so proud about physically abusing your children and humiliating them in front of their peers that you brag about it in public and use biblical hashtags to justify your awfulness, well, I can only hope that what you have done unto others is done unto you, you loving monster #thegreatcommandment

E: let's cut that part out. My religious upbringing was rough

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

A classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTJl5UpzZYU

Found some more AUG wedding poo poo.

Why can't you guys spare 2k for ME???? :qq::qq:

My aunt did a destination wedding because she only wanted a dozen people at her wedding. What did this lady expect?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know what I'm supposed to looking at, but your avatar matches your post perfectly

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

Here's some chips and salsa

You've got to know that you like it before you buy it :shrug:

Mocking Bird posted:

“Tumbleweaves” a word I haven’t heard since middle school

You know poo poo's gone wrong when a bloody tumbleweave rolls by

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Were those recorded in 2007 or something?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

crime fighting hog posted:

Public Facebook. The comments are a goldmine of "ARE HERITAGE" for the Confederacy.

This guy lives in Iowa. Fun fact: Iowa supported the Union.

I had a customer complain that his black server kept staring at him from across the restaurant and wasn't attentive enough. He had a giant Battle Flag on his motorcycle vest, a Thin Blue Line hat, a gun branded t shirt, and was complaining to random staff members about his black server. We're in Chicago, his motorcycle has plates that say "Land of Lincoln" on them. He's lucky he didn't get kicked out of the restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

He's disappointed in himself....