Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

I'm the poor life decisions.

Are you really allowed to tag yourself as everything in a photo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

From the sound of it, she's not married

This vision of loveliness could come home with you, gentlemen :heysexy:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

PainterofCrap posted:

That may be going down, but it ain’t staying down.

I imagine that stuff goes more or less wherever it wants, like a chunky, eggy cousin of the hate ooze from Ghostbusters 2

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

bike tory posted:

Kleenex? Get a load of mr silver spoon here

When I was a student we ate single ply toilet paper and we were loving greatful because once a month we could afford to treat ourselves to a roll of the scented kind.

And you try to tell the young people of today that, and they won't believe you.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

A lot to pack into the dishwasher in this one too.

there we go

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

Bullshit. I'd be dead by now.

most of these assholes are basically psychosexual minefields, so I can believe it's self-harm when he does it

also he has a misfortunate combination of sweater and hammer necklace going on in that photo, which makes him look like he's showing off his breast implants

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

T-man posted:

What if you put a gram weed into an electric waffle iron and hotboxed your entire house?

Now I want to think of the least effective way to smoke weed. Space laser? Enormous magnifying glass? An actual, not-the-vaporizor volcano?

goon project: design and build a Rube Goldbong machine

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The ankle chain implying they’re a lammister from the law is a particularly vile little flourish

I’m struggling not to hope she breaks that ankle

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

imagine trying to board a flight behind that dude

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

No, you're still right. 20 is too old to pretend to be a vampire. But it's also a failure if you're not a living deity before you're 10. Tut really hosed it up for a lot of us.

iirc Tutankhamun had a club foot and probably other health problems on account of he was inbred as all hell, and a bunch of things about his mummy indicate that he died ugly (a chariot accident can gently caress you up pretty comprehensively, it turns out). He was buried with his two stillborn children, too

so, y’know, divine kinghood has its drawbacks as well, and maybe there’re good reasons that there’s no longer much of it about

Bless ‘im, Tut was probably a fairly awkward dude, for a variety of reasons

SatansOnion has a new favorite as of 07:40 on Nov 17, 2018

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

not sure what's up with the dude's head but that sweater he's rockin owns

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

"Want some peanut brittle?"

"NO THANKS."

peanut brittle hell, anything other than room-temperature applesauce is going to be an excruciating sensory nightmare

but maybe ironic cosmic punishment for obsessing over his fetish is actually his fetish

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

it's also sort of uncreative, on top of being viscerally gross to the potty-trained majority of the public

like, would there really never be a single wizard or witch who decided to streamline the process by, like, charming their underwear to teleport their poo poo into an active volcano or loving something better than "we just magic the filth away after, I guess"

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

come to think of it, a lot of Sailor Moon's magical attacks amounted to weaponized posing, so Johnny Bravo may just have found his calling in life :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Violet_Sky posted:

BUH IM SPESHUL TOO!!! :qq:

so privileged, he gets to use three different spellings of the word “privileged” when us plebs only get one

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

thank you :tipshat:

guess that’s why I’m the poor and he’s the Job Creator

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

He's Hawaii's problem now.
*claps dust off hands

and they have volcanoes, so if anything they're ideally equipped to dispose of it in ways that the mainland US just can't

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i'm still waiting to die

hell, same

who isn’t, these days

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

i operate https://www.facebook.com/hahapresident/ where i just sometimes post mean memes against trump and he doesn't like it, in fact i set an automated response that just says "haha your president is bad and dumb" which means he's been yelling expletives and suicide/death threats at a response bot for three days

this is just the kind of heartwarming feelgood story we all need in this modern hellscape

thank u for you’re service o7

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

cnut posted:

I'm into tits and wool but not in this particular combination.

How’s your next film coming along, Mister Wood? :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Danaru posted:

Screw a painting, I'm hiring a Goro Majima cosplayer to be in my wedding party in character. Still negotiating with my boyfriend because he doesnt want Majima to kick my rear end during the reception and that's a deal breaker for me.

imo if you invite Goro Majima to your wedding, it would be insulting not to go full puroresu with him

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think they're confusing Vitamin B12 with the Northrop Grumman B21 stealth bomber. It's a common mistake.

just means more for folks like me :grin:

in unrelated news, I ended up missing breakfast so, uh, you gonna finish that attack drone?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

She prefers her liars to be real, and not fake, which I respect

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the solution to “manspreading” is not to be found in specialized seating, imo

the solution is to lady-spread back, wider and harder :colbert:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

T-man posted:

Nobody has yet to accept my "cut off everyone's legs and replace them with cool robot spider legs" proposal to RIP mansplaining. No need to sit when you have robot legs.

I feel like we could achieve real success by combining our two approaches: lady-spreading, with the cybernetically enhanced munitions to back it up :blastu:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

subpar anachronism posted:

Anyway, saw this on the road today.

missed your chance to bag a wild Subreon smh, you’ll never complete your Pokédex at this rate

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

cash crab posted:

what the gently caress are WALK SOCKS

they’re socks that are made for walking, and that’s just what they’ll do

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The author’s name was O. Henry, but something to commemorate this Grossness of the Magi would work, surely

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Knormal posted:

That's $470 USD, she must have an outstanding Bobby.

it’s this one

to judge whether it merits the descriptor “outstanding” is an exercise I leave to the conscience of the individual threadgoer

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

What kind of idiot doesnt move a fridge and microwave into the bathroom?

same kind who are too poisoned by cowardice to play Diarrhea Roulette with every meal, that’s who :argh:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Catpain Slack posted:

As if horny art hasn't been a thing for thousands of years.

Tens of thousands! I remember reading about what are maybe the earliest petroglyphs ever carved, one of which depicts a stick figure with a gargantuan boner

drawing genitals on things is part of what unites us as a species :unsmith:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Jesus gently caress, I am ssooooo glad I didn't have calamari tonight for dinner.

the food combination in this photo leaves me sort of underwhelmed (and more than slightly baffled) but I appreciate how its graininess and the quality of the light lends the entire tableau a certain crime-scene photography feel

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

T-man posted:

post your fursona itt

I’m one of whatever the Animaniacs are

but hella stoned 24/7

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Why is he pooping in his stairs

because he won’t let Authority push him around by telling him where he’s allowed to drop a log

see, he’s a rebel

and judging by those platform heels he’s sporting, he must think gravity is just another one of society’s rules, man

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I bet those would make fantastic pajama pants/as a thing to wear around the house

not sure I quite understand wearing them where other people might see you

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

turmp doin great numbers in the “mashed-potato sculptures” demographic

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bussamove posted:

Cee Lo looking frustrated that you solved his riddles and now he has to let you through to the chamber ahead for your next trial.

meanwhile Kanye looks like he’s fresh off the grill and ready to be slathered in butter and served with a steak

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

I hope he's not gonna wrestle again because people absolutely do not want to see that.

actually, I personally would love to see the long-rumored final match between Hulk Hogan and Vincent Kennedy McMahon-Dammit, in a Last Man Standing Hell in a Cell No Disqualification bout, to be held at high noon in beautiful Riyadh, SaPARTSi AraUNKNOWNa. Add the Undertaker and HHH to this two-and-a-half-hour hardcore epic and I would find myself simply over the moon with the pure and simple joy of being one of The WWE Universe :angel:

I wouldn’t pay money to see it, because :laffo: at giving the McMahons money, but I’d definitely look into piracy

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the cursor clearly represents the thirteenth sign, Ophiyikesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

:sterv: