Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

LingcodKilla posted:

Thankfully I have no idea what the source is besides”anime”.

The show it is from is extremely funny tbh

It is called One Punch Man and you can watch it on netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

text me a vag pic posted:

Bought to get some goons pussy snot dripping

I want to walk him

into a burning building and hold him down until the flames put and end to this all

titties
May 10, 2012

Slippery posted:

I'll give you this, they sure enough do talk about carbines a lot. Half track I can excuse since it constantly shadowed them. Overall it just reminds me of like ... atmospheric 70s sci fi like The Forbin Project

One thing I've always wondered about Long Walk though, I swear it features a brief bit on shoes and has the Walkers wearing like top siders or something...i.e. not running or sporting shoes but definitely like, casual shoes. Am I right and if so why, or had King just not bought into the new jogging craze :) I wouldn't want to walk hundreds of miles in dress shoes...

I'm pretty sure Stebbins wore boots and most of the other people wore tennis shoes. My copy is in a crate somewhere and I'm not digging it out to check but I'm pretty sure everyone just wore whatever.

Also, I might be misunderstanding you but topsiders are not dress shoes, they're basically a canvas skate shoe except with harder soles. They're for walking around on a boat deck. I wore mine running a few times when I couldn't find my tennis shoes and they're not great for it but not all that bad.

titties
May 10, 2012

DandyLion posted:

Dry orgasms all day every day.

I will get this tattooed on my loving flesh at a really bad local tattoo place if y'all pass around the hat and come up with enough to pay for it

titties
May 10, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

Lmfao. Get it priced out. I want it on your lower back like a tramp stamp, and in large enough size that you can see it from a distance. None of this reeeeeeally small letters poo poo. Basic, nothing crazy, and I'll contribute $100.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm in for another $100. That should be more than enough to stamp that up. I vote for just plain black block letters.

I am totally bored and stupid enough to get a poo poo tattoo and hepatitis for the internet but tramp stamp is off the table.

I was thinking more the trad style scroll / banner around something like the sa grenade logo or the character Roast Beef from achewood or something. No klurfs but otherwise i'm pretty open to suggestions.

I would be willing to get it on my back shoulder, supple breast, a smaller one on my forearm, or a larger one on my upper arm covering the harley tatt I got when I was 18 and thought I would be a cool biker man.

E: no ponies or pickle rick or that baseball mascot. Regular rick is fine though

titties has a new favorite as of 21:49 on Feb 15, 2019

titties
May 10, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hmmm, if you're serious I may take this over to the Creative Convention and have a goon draw up a few designs. I'm at work, but when I'm done I'll start the thread. Your call.

I am willing to do this for the amusement of two people because I think a dry orgasms tattoo would be funny. I can't / won't agree to anything too gross but my definition of "too" is mutable.

titties
May 10, 2012

This is loving rad but I'm not really tryna get a tattoo of myself on myself

titties
May 10, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Men should be standing up so others can sit down on busses/trains anyways.

Why is that?

Also here's a hot take, maybe people of all genders could sit in a manner in which they feel comfortable if there's space to do that but then also have some respect for others' personal space if they have to sit together

titties
May 10, 2012

Tim Whatley posted:

Pee is stored in the hauls

titties
May 10, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

I swear, the only thing Gen Xers will be remembered for is their obsession with watermelon-sized titties and nothing else.

I don't see the issue here? It's an important cultural touchstone, the size of titties

titties
May 10, 2012

As a young person i loved to go to the fair and throw darts at a balloon to win a poster of a girl with enormous boobs and then take the poster home and look at it and wonder what kind of dreams and aspirations the person on the poster had and i was very grateful that she liked me enough to show me her boobs on the poster and maybe we could go fishing together and fall in love and spend the rest of our lives happily with each other in a relationship based on mutual respect and admiration and the size of the titties

titties
May 10, 2012

Nostradingus posted:

Aaah! After ten thousand years, I'm free! Time to inject synthol

God drat

titties
May 10, 2012

This kills the ratio

titties
May 10, 2012

Leave the poor guy alone he has a kidney stone

titties
May 10, 2012

Wait is it cool to be a dollfucker now or is it only ok if you're a woman.

asking for a friend

titties
May 10, 2012

My friend is going to be very relieved, thank you. My friend really needed to hear that right now

titties
May 10, 2012

Mister Speaker posted:

All Boobs Are Cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

he loving STEAMROLLS this lady. What did he expect was going to happen? Also I like that the one guy almost got hit too but someone pulled him aside at the last second. The fake seizure is unreal. And the idiots doing reiki on the elderly lady with the shattered pelvis telling her to get back in the circle. Man I love this clip.

What he expected was that she would see him coming, do the hadouken gesture like everyone else did before her, and then he would fall down.

Instead someone was in the way and dodged at the last second so neither of them saw each other