Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

bulletsponge13 posted:

The biggest argument against intelligebt design is the fact that humans were poorly designed- no real redundancy in our organs, no armor, no natural defenses like venom or awesome rear end claws. If we did have an intelligent designer, we would all be giant fucks with 2 of everything important, bone armor, thumbs, and bitching rear end Sabertooth claws.
Built-in guns everywhere possible. And bone swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Scathach posted:

Sounds good to me!

Oh god I've never felt so Australian.

E: too bad we just changed the title. "I won't describe my privates to you" is pretty prime
It's Maccas in Australian, not.... ughh..... Mcdoo.
What happens if you search Maccas on US Google.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

There's one of him talking about licking your vegan vagina, and he gets up close to the camera and flicks his tongue around and and groans. It's horrific.
He's not gay, but he'd rather suck a vegan cock than lick a carnist pussy

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

RoboRodent posted:

My dad said to me once that the only way I could disappoint him is if I became an anti-vaxxer.

I mean, I gotta think that "serial killer" would also disappoint him but apparently not!
Serial killing takes some effort at least. He just doesn't want you to be lazy.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Chitoryu12 is in buttfuck Minnesota, and sent me these images from the largest candy store in the state:

Oh hay, Australia gets the exact same Popping Candy here.

Rock on random cheapo sounding Spainish company.