Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

My reoccurring nightmare is my teeth falling out so thanks for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Kinda wanna report this so LaB sees it.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Elviscat posted:

Right, if it was an American unit it'd be "yanks".

If anyone “yanks” to this thread I’m giving up on the internet

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Do you start at the bottom and work your way to the tip in this career?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

Here's a funny story: last night, my girlfriend and I were watching a couple of movies, and afterwards she got on her phone to catch up with Twitter. "Oh, she said, "another Olympic athlete must've gotten injured." "What makes you say that?" I asked. "A bunch of my people are asking why someone is trending, and last time that happened and I didn't know who it was, it was an athlete that had gotten a really horrible injury and I was sorry I'd checked." I think to myself oh, no. "What's this athlete's name?" "Chris Chan?" "Yeah, that's not an athlete. Do not look into this."

I told you that so I could tell you this: I understand wanting to provide context, and, honestly, if there's any thread in PYF where Jasons Bateman get what they deserve for opening the weirdly-labeled bag, it's this one, but: don't post KF screengrabs or quotes here.

I didn’t even realize it was kiwi farms. I grabbed it from Reddit.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

I’d appreciate if y’all stopped doxing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

https://youtu.be/RIZyvkIghVo?si=N6iePEEcCdWyiSNc