Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Please get me out of this snake.

The other thing is that while urine might be "mostly" sterile in healthy individuals, whatever that means, it very quickly will grow bacteria once it leaves the body and opportunistic bacteria take advantage. Also if some dude pisses on you, you don't just shrug and say "it's fine, it's mostly sterile," because you have no way of knowing if he's healthy or if he's got trace amounts of blood in his urine or whatever. Urine is a biohazard.

I'm curious that the picture that really bothered me there was the hand vs. saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Robokomodo posted:

Ar

Are the toilets in China co-ed? That seems problematic.

I have just noticed your username and feel an odd kinship with you.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

For some reason, I really like the apron on the waifu pillow.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

My experience with plentyoffish is that there are a lot of accounts that look like women, and then they message me and it's a dude who says "I'm on my wife's account and we're looking for a girl for a threesome."

Also accounts named LezbianLove69 who are totally an actual women, no really, why don't you want to chat?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

My dad said to me once that the only way I could disappoint him is if I became an anti-vaxxer.

I mean, I gotta think that "serial killer" would also disappoint him but apparently not!

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

This is the view from my apartment window.

It's 9:45am. The sun has not risen today. Does this herald the apocalypse? Do I need to go to work if the world ends? Real questions.

(It's smoke from wildfires, which is completely blacking out the sky. It's actually been getting darker since I woke up.)

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

I remember 5 or so years ago, when I still lived in Kansas, there were wildfires that made the sun change color.

I miss the sun.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I find the sex Muppets infinitely less hideous but that's probably because they don't look like corpses and/or women encased in wax.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

On the plus side, sex dolls keep these sorts of men far away from actual real life sex partners. Ugh.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Guy has nice hair. I appreciate that. I've known too many guys who want to grow out their hair but still think they can get away with showering once a week, because hair products are for women.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Where the hell can he buy a whole chicken for $3.50?

Goddamn. I gotta go to work and put rotisserie chickens on skewers and now I'm going to be thinking of this every time I open up the chicken butt to drop a little salt in. You know, where it's full of bones and organ remnants, totally a good thing to gently caress.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I showed this to some friends and one of them pointed out that neither "rapist" nor "murderer" is on the list. So those are totally fine, I guess. But not emos!

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I haven't seen a "coexist" made of guns before. Charming.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The faux marble looks like pubes

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

T-man posted:

So would 80% of the population. (Asexuals and constant sexhavers would rebuild.)

e: If every Canadian owns two or more bongs I'm moving tomorrow.

I don't own any, but my girlfriend probably owns four, so the average is maintained.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Well, I'm feeling good about my decision to wear glasses and not contacts, don't know about anyone else.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I've done this, but less out of "oh seasoning the bowl!!!!" and more "gently caress, my big bowl is dirty but it's only other ramen and I'm too lazy to clean it."

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I don't judge people who do water births. Whatever makes the process more comfortable for you!

I do judge people who need to bring their older children into the water birth. No.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

That isn't at all a stereotype of how Lakota (or any other Native) people speak, though? I mean, writing eye-dialect for Fat Tony on The Simpsons is strangely incompetent racism.

Also,

I mean, I'm on the west coast, nowhere near the Lakota, but that looks like a lovely attempt at mocking reservation dialect to me. And of course, guys on the rez are all jobless bums who drink all day on the taxpayer's dollar.

I have such wonders to show you

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Sweet racism, bro. Real top shelf poo poo.

I was being facetious. None of it is top shelf.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I just don't want people to think I'm being the racist

I might need coffee.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Febreeze on my lady parts, sounds like a good idea.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

DandyLion posted:

He's a dude, I don't even want to begin explaining where he keeps his lady parts

...no, definitely not a dude. What?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Tashilicious posted:

no girls on the internet etc

Well, there's a phrase I haven't heard in a while.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Ugh, that bird. That poor bird. I just cringe every time I see it. That is a cockatoo that is self-mutilating out of anxiety, fear, or boredom. There's a possibility that the bird is no longer in the bad situation that prompted it to start pulling its own feathers out, because it's a habit that's really impossibly difficult to stop once it starts, like with humans who bite their nails or pull out their hair or cut. This could be a bird in recovery.

But, you know. These are literal white supremacists. And they're not good with empathy with fellow humans, much less animals. I'm not hopeful.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Feather pubes, maybe.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

When I was 13, for reasons that aren't really that interesting, I ended up going to a Halloween dance at a school I didn't actually attend. I was dressed as a vampire. Part way through the evening a boy, maybe a year older than me, also dressed as a vampire, asked me to dance. I accepted, with stars in my eyes about this incredibly romantic moment! The first romantic moment of my young life! There was a slow dance, he asked if he could kiss me, and I said yes. My first kiss!

Someone else danced over with her dancing partner and says, Hey is that [name]? My dashing fourteen-year-old vampire says yes. I say, wait no that's not my name.

He thought I was someone else.

Later he asked to kiss me again. I said no. I never saw him again.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

fizzymercy posted:

I just farted, queefed, sneezed, coughed, burped AND farted again, but louder all in one sexy 20 second burst. In the mall food court with a jolly holiday audience. On a first date.

I wanted to brag and I think this is the right spot.

God, that must have been so satisfying.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I wonder how you get into that. I also wonder how my girlfriend would feel about my starting a side career as a financial dominatrix. It's such a weird kink. I guess the real danger would be finding a guy who stops being content to give you money and thinks he's owed more and gets aggressive about it.

On the other hand, is that an acceptable risk to have somebody pay my student loans and then masturbate about it?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

That is a gang tag I absolutely, 100%, do not want.

SIGSEGV posted:

After a few days I asked out NG, and this is where it falls apart. She’s a loving lesbian, a femme or lipstick or whatever. She’s just a friendly person. But she is mortified that I would do this to E. Eventually it spreads through the whole company, and I am an office joke.

I like this ("like") this because there's this weird implication that how dare this woman not be visibly lesbian and butch, and fool him like this. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but something about his phrasing just screams "resentment" to me.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I watched the whole thing, because I hate myself I guess. There's a lot to unpack.

- She is living with her parents, and this seems to be a situation where she's had to move back in for some reason.
- Her parents, especially her father, are terrible hoarders and she's living in garbage. She's attempting to guide her family into a better life, through post-its on the fridge and helping her father with necessary household maintenance which has been neglected, but they're not engaging with her efforts. The house remains a mess.
- She is particularly upset about the fact that she would like to work on her proposed novel ("The Redemption of the Phoenix" or something like that) at the table, but cannot because it is literally covered in garbage. Her father won't let anyone touch his piles of paper, but also won't do it himself, despite being asked several times by his wife and daughter. She blames this on toxic masculinity and not, you know, being a hoarder.
- There is something about a man she loves being controlled by another woman who is only using him for sex, and being forbidden to see his child, but this is never expanded upon or mentioned more than once, unlike everything else which she repeats multiple times in anger and frustration.
- She asked someone (her father?) to get her tampons, and they would not. Without tampons that she cannot get for herself (cost? She mentions being a massage therapist but I don't know if she's working right now) she seems to have woken up in a puddle of blood, ruining sheets and pajamas and a towel. That sucks, girl. I've been there, it sucks. The dog licked the blood off the bedsheets, "because he loves me" and not because dogs like to eat gross things. She briefly goes as far as "men make tampons so I can't use them" but the main beef is that toxic masculinity made her father afraid to get her the tampons she needs.
- She's really mad about the men in her life not treating her as an equal, which is fair imo, but also she yells a lot about how she can solve toxic masculinity if people would just listen to her. She is wise and holds all the answers to life's problems, apparently.
- She has made a shrine to Love, mostly out of garbage that she can put a nice meaning to. She sees this as making beauty out of toxicity, and not hoarding, and this is apparently an essential Woman skill: turning frustration into Love, and making something beautiful out of something terrible. She's a Creative, you see.
- She begs for money several times, so that she can get out of this situation and go to California to stay with her aunts, who don't think she's crazy.

Like, our girl seems to be in a genuinely miserable situation and at the end of her rope. She also seems to be a genuinely hosed up and miserable person herself, possibly because she grew up in this environment.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Well, you know, boomers. If a thing was true in 1957, it's clearly still true now. Just like how you can get any job you want just by asking for it, and you can buy a house on one person's starting salary.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Only the rich schools get the robot babies. My sister did that sort of thing, but with a bag of sugar.

The following Christmas, we opened the baby to sweeten some whipped cream.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Manky Tungeon posted:

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man or woman who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward.

Thanks, I needed this.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

MAP is minor-attracted person. I'm going to go out on a limb here that pro-contact means he's one of these guys who thinks pedophiles should have jobs working with children, because they love children so much and that means it's good for the kids to have that supportive force in their lives.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

So, how well does peeled, dead skin burn?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

So is "Western chauvinist" the new "alt-right"? That's a "clever" way of saying he's a white supremacist?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

Fair point. I'm just used to using 'they' as plural, so it never crossed my mind.

Edit: Content!

I really wanted to see how double-pregnant centaurides were a sign of the downfall of society, so I went looking for this article.

It's a collection of cartoons by Austrian artist Gerhard Haderer, at least of half of which come down to "youths these days and their GIZMOS" and the rest are some other variety of "kids these days." The centaur is not included in the collection. I'm almost disappointed.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Last night, YouTube and its flawless algorithm recommended to me a video by a reptile channel of some sort exposing another reptile channel as being a terrible representation of reptile hobbyists, because:

1. Rampant animal abuse and neglect, and
2. It's actually a thinly-veiled vore fetish channel

https://youtu.be/tiMb4GCvMuM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Sleve McDichael posted:

This username/av/post combo is doing things for me

Well, poo poo, this is awkward.