Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

Not so much a date, but me being awkwardly oblivious, despite very obvious signals.

Back in college I met a girl at a party, an in person, college-specific internet message board meetup. The first party we met at she ended up sitting in my lap, but she had a boyfriend so I didn’t think much of it. Her boyfriend only came to these parties occasionally, so this happened a few times. We’d chat on AIM regularly. I was attracted to her, but she had a boyfriend so I just assumed none of it was actually her hitting on me.

Then she and her boyfriend went on a break. We got dinner couple of times, and were talking on AIM more than usual. Then one night we were talking on AIM, and she invited herself over to watch a movie. She didn’t have a car, so I drove over to pick her up. On the ride back to my apartment she told me that she’d just had her clit pierced. Back at my place we watched the Royal Tenebaums, and she laid down on the couch with her head/shoulders on my lap. After awhile she took my arm off of the top of the couch, and laid it across her stomach, then a bit later positioned it across her chest. I’m not sure why I didn’t get the hint, but we finished watching the movie, hung out some in my bedroom, then I driver her home. We hung out a few more times, but then she got back together with her boyfriend, and I got shut down the next time I asked if she wanted to hang out.

If she wanted to bone she should have taken the approach that one of my friend’s friends from high school did a few months later. She was in town visiting a few months later, she kissed me on the forehead and whispered “I’d gently caress you if my boyfriend wasn’t here.” They had an open relationship, so I made the three hour drive to her town the next weekend and we fooled around. She broke up with him shortly afterwards, and we hooked up a few more times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352409X19305371

quote:

In order to procure the necessary raw materials for knife production, one of us (M.I.E.) went on a diet with high protein and fatty acids, which is consistent with an arctic diet, for eight days (Binford, 2012; Fumagalli et al., 2015) (Table S1). The Inuit do not only eat meat from maritime and terrestrial animals (Arendt, 2010; Zutter, 2009), and there were three instances during the eight-day diet that M.I.E. ate fruit, vegetables, or carbohydrates (Table S1).

Raw material collection did not begin until day four, and then proceeded regularly for the next five days (Table S1). Fecal samples were formed into knives using ceramic molds, “knife molds” (Figs. S1–S2), or molded by hand, “hand-shaped knives” (Fig. S3). All fecal samples were stored at −20 °C until the experiments began.

We procured pig hide, muscle, and tendons, and these were also stored at −20 °C until two days before the experiments began, at which point we allowed them to begin thawing at 4 °C. Minutes prior to the experiment, both the “knife mold” samples and the “hand-shaped knives” were removed from the laboratory freezer and further sharpened with a metal file (Fig. S4). The knives were then buried for several minutes in −50 °C dry ice to ensure they were sufficiently frozen before any attempt at slicing. The study was approved by the Institutional Biosafety Committee at Kent State University.

We began our cutting experiments with the hide, reasoning that if our knives could not cut hide, then subsequent attempts with muscle and tendons would be futile.

Neither the “knife mold” samples, nor the “hand-shaped knives” could cut through hide (Figs. S5–S6). Despite the hide being cold from refrigeration, instead of slicing through it the knife-edge simply melted upon contact, leaving streaks of fecal matter (Fig. S4).