Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Ignite Memories posted:

I feel like you're seriously overestimating the demand for this

Perhaps not thousands, but truthfully multiple hundreds. People are horrifying. Unlike your avatar, which is hella sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

That fellow sounds pretty , tbph.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Harsh, but fair.

I could look at that derpy goddamn face all day

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Knormal posted:

So is no one going to address how this gently caress skeleton has the shoulders of a linebacker?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

The more posts I read, the gladder I am that I didn't click those links.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Lakedaimon posted:

My friend was engaged to a woman who set a minimum price on her engagement ring, it had to be at least like $500 more than the one her sister got.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Then your friend was like "Hmm, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all."

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Wait, are British wedding cakes actually fruitcakes, the dubious 'treat' of western holiday folklore?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Former DILF posted:

Congratulations on your cheap relationship
Completely unironically this, I hope to find such a thrifty/resourceful broad someday.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

T-man posted:

The best part of being trans is that I can get a pregnancy test to come up positive any time, sans uterus. Eat me h8trs.

Because hormone therapy? Genuine question, I know little about the subject.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Pokeballs.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

T-man posted:

Yep. And I assure you, my tiny shriveled balls produce no babies these days.

Nice. Also sincere, I'm super anti-natalist.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

No, please don't do that.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

queserasera posted:

I think marriage is archaic ownership and I'm not interested in having one.
Don't knock archaic ownership until you've been forcibly soulmelded by an especially possessive cat.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

At first I was like "Well, at least it's safely in there and not out here " and then I remembered how toilet paper rolls work.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Lmfao, it's glass? Thst's a hell of an art project.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

I was also thinking mold at first, but then I enlarged and they look convincingly like shards of glass protuding.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Number 4 is come to terms with ruining the lives of possibly-innocent men.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Now you know why I used the qualifier "possibly." Seriously a hosed up thing to do to someone who doesn't deserve it, and she has no way of knowing if the woman she's selling her tests to is scamming someone who actually deserves it. Now, that black chick who pretended to be a republican to scam money from CHUDs, that's a hero we can all learn a thing or two from.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

I know at least two men who don't deserve to be forced into marriage with a psychopath under the pretense thst it's the morally right thing to do, poo poo like that is how other men justify misogyny.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Yeah if either of either of our parents tried that poo poo they'd be disinvited like they called my partner a slur.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

T-man posted:

What if I only sell if she can prove his net worth is, say, over $1 million?

Scamming rich assholes is my praxis. Plus they'll pay more.

The compromise.

Also I am enjoying the dickens out of these essays about America's hosed up marriage culture, really tickles my schadenfreude centre and my love of complaining.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I guess there's even one plantation that has nice rows of trees along this nice road and at one point there's a bunch of fake black people heads to commemorate the time a big slave rebellion was put down there.

In a world that is even the slightest bit just, the servers can not be legally responsible for their actions in such a situation.

"Dude, they're not doing anything they don't want to. They want my sweet cheddar. And I wanna see some stuff in exchange; it's mutual. Free market!"- Jake, Adventure Time

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

I'm the chest belt.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Overcome by the genetic superiority of this lad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chomsky/co...et_jan_15_2019/

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Link was unrelated, wanted to get exposure for this disorganised attempt at mashing "cooperate" in the 300 million way game of Prisoner's Dilemma we got going on.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

He's trying to express smugness at nailing a broad half his age but mostly looks like he's posing for the cover of a Dreamworks animated film.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Panfilo posted:

in the end

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Their fare is tasty if mediocre, it's not the sandwiches' fault their founder and CEO is an aristocratic psychopath (even controlling for the baseline).

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Oh what in the unholy gently caress

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

I always knew there was no god, but all the same it's nice to finally see the evidence.

Wait'll you get a load of this 'United States of America' place.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Dennis McClaren posted:

causes the host insect to seek water and drown itself, thus returning the nematomorph to water.
a few cases of accidental parasitism in vertebrate hosts

Hell to the no-oooooooo!!!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Pudding Space posted:

She then grabbed the bottle of tomato sauce (sweet 'ketchup' for most of you) and proceeded to drown this charred abomination in this sugary-sweetened goo.

Joke's on you, she's now the President of the United States.

E;fb

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Themata posted:

Later on, I also found out she wanted to Skype me specifically because I had given her the impression I was a mentally disabled 14 year old girl and she wanted to verify I was actually who I said I was on my profile.
Aw hell yeah, playah!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

I'm super unmotivated because capitalism is a gently caress, but I still get dishes and laundry done, even manage to change my sheets sometimes. I will never ever have Bachelor Sink.

What does AUG stand for, precisely?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

No, it was more of an enthusiastic deep giggle-groan, in this specific instance.

My other favorite is "WHY!!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

You can Hearth or even just log for a minute, takes 10 seconds. But yeah, mid-battle was always bullshit.