Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Never ever get the dollar-store boob tape. There are times you save, and times you invest.

i googled boob tape and its real :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

fruit on the bottom posted:

I feel bad for Teller!

:vince:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Panfilo posted:

I wonder what those speed eaters dumps are like. Does all the food just shoot out of their other end in a torrent?

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I believe they throw it all / most of it up when they are done.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

MageMage posted:

Yes she the exception to the rule. Lets be real here. You're already going down the "what about the women" path. Most people who gaslight people are men pretending to be those groups: Terfs, self-defeating feminists, etc. etc.

my mom isnt his cousin and is exactly the same as his cousin. i also have a sister who has 8 kids because her husband is a loving retard who lets cats play with his condoms who wont speak to me because i am pro choice.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Dillbag posted:

My brother's girlfriend passed out and poo poo herself in the middle of the Shanghai airport and no one would help them. Never go to China.

shameful everyone knows your suppose to just poo poo in the street not the airport.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

twistedmentat posted:

Its amazing how probably kids playing RPGs or Table Top games is probably a much healthier emotionally than most stuff today because its social by its very nature. You need to have a group of people to play Vampire The Masquerade with, and be able to get along with them. Also the existence of clubs in school probably helped today. You could hang out with people and watch Ranma 1/2 after school on thursdays and that would be a social activity and teach you how to interact with others.

Anyways talking about mal adjusted nerds

The message isn't AUG, but its the attitude. They probably do have a problem with people coming in and going "hey can you turn on the game?" and maybe they're getting salty when the staff won't stop playing Ice Pirates. All they'd need to say is "hey there are a ton of other bars playing sports, please don't ask us to switch to the game' or even "this is a nerd bar for nerdy things, if you're looking for a sports bar, look elsewhere" but no, they have to make a stand, they have to shout geek pride and stick it to the dumb jocks who in their mind are coming in just to make fun of them for playing Catan while having a beer.

They deserve to be made fun of for playing settlers of catan. shits worse then monopoly in time:fun ratio.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

text me a vag pic posted:

https://metalartisan.deviantart.com/

bitch looks like max landis litle brother, min landis

i either have terminal goon face blindness or this guy looks like the robot guy from grandmas boy.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Panfilo posted:

How the hell did that guy even have custody of his kids in the first place? From what I heard, he had divorced/separated from their mom due to literally being a useless piece of poo poo that didn't work or help out around the house. I can't imagine how hosed up the mom must be for a judge to decide, "Yes, put them up with the huge manchild and his new enabler of a wife, that is best for them between the two options" :stonk:

When men seek custody they get it more often then not. The mra talking point that they dont uses all the times they dont seek custody at all so it defaults to the mom.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

bike tory posted:

Actually just a quick google says this is wrong, the statistics are based off of court orders which only exist when custody is disputed. It breaks down 80% sole mother custody, 13% shared, 7% sole father custody in Canada, I'm sure the US isn't significantly different

MRAs absolutely distort and misrepresent statistics but this isn't one of them. Of course MRAs are also the ones who push the idea that women are "naturally more suited" to care work than men which is part of the reason for the bias in custody decisions.

I never said sole custody just custody I guess I should of said sole or joint. I wasn't trying to be weaselly. The study I read is linked below. It may be out of date or was proven to be inaccurate but I havent heard of it if it has.

http://amptoons.com/blog/files/Massachusetts_Gender_Bias_Study.htm

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Dr. Clockwork posted:

Guys I’m pretty sure all the “gang” memes are ironic.

irony is dead. ironic x is still x

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

marshmallow creep posted:

Localize Mother? :confused:

they really want danzig to play in their city.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

That poor bird. desperatly needs a vet. beak and feather disease is caused by being a dirty pos.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlmightyBob posted:

Yeah ICP has always been singing about beating the poo poo out of racists

yeah and killing people for being gay.

"icp" posted:

Where's that other little rich little fag
Looking for Brandon cause we can't stand him
I know [?] like boys like the bass go boom
But shh, you can hear him jacking off in the boys room

Ugh, ugh Dylan
Ugh I want your anus
Ugh, you're so hot

Kicked in the stall
Then I kicked in his jaw
Kicked him in face
And I kicked in his balls
Punk tried to run but he couldn't, tried to wobble
Bust him in the head with a empty Faygo bottle
Took him to the staircase
Jumped on his face
Rode him down the bumpy chase
Can I hear him breathe one last note
Stuffed his back down his throat
Back to the locker
Boy, oh boy, oh
Back to the locker
Stuff the gently caress in
Back to the locker
Boy, oh boy, oh
Back to the
loving stuff the gently caress in

not to mention they hire acts they know their fans wont like so the fans have someone to throw poo poo at. Plus icp the band =\= their fans. a large portion of which are racist and anti lbgt. When icp says that you cant be their fan and a bigoted pos let me know.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8lFgF_IjPw

This movie is akward and weird the movie. Its great looking foward to bo's future movies.

Tetracube posted:

*uses this for d&d*

"cmon... snout up... snout up... pig nips! drat it!"
"you fall into the river and drown"

text me a vag pic posted:

S'actually a reference to 90210, but yes I am not saying Joe and Joey are the epitome of open mindedness, but they hate racists, rich people, and bigots and I am OK with that.

Yes the people who's entire schtick is misogyny and homophobia and got rich off it hate rich people and bigots. Honestly them writing the anti confederate flag is more regionalism then anti racist. The mid west north is just as bad about covert racism as the south and always has been. When mlk went to chicago he got just as bad as a reception as he did in mississippi. In fact he called it worse.

But i'll leave the derail alone

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Dienes posted:

Those zoo animals...:ohdear:

cant wait to read about this guy dying from a preforated colon from trying to gently caress a rhino or something.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

they really slashed the budget on practical special effects for white chicks 2.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeah, not going to lie I can't get mad at that guy for his wife's death. She didn't want to die in a nursing home and they both knew she was pretty much done so he did his best to make her final hours happy ones. Godspeed, crazy meth guy.

^ sucks they couldnt afford to go to washington for right to life. Hope they throw the case out but i doubt it. catholics have hosed this country with poo poo like right to life.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Gone Fashing posted:

cruises arent that expensive anyway theyre deliberately priced so that lower middle class people take them. a kid rock cruise is just a slightly trashier normal cruise

cant wait for the juggalo cruise. remember when they gave a lake herpes. imagine the boat afterwards.

they didnt give a lake herpes they just dumped a poo poo ton of trash into and ruined it

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zipperelli. posted:

On a weekly basis, I usually have to explain to at least one patient, who is a woman, the anatomy of the vaginal area.

It's infuriating that I, a 32 year old, straight white male, have to explain to a woman how her body works, on a BASE level. This isn't like trying to explain diabetes to someone. THIS IS BASIC ANATOMY, and yet I get confused looks about it all the time.

I blame the schools for slashing sex ed programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-KzZ2krw8

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lol, Dan Savage fell for him. loving lmao.

dan savage is to sex positive for his / his listeners good.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

fbi.gov/tips

I remember when we had an imgur pic thread people scrolling through rando images would get mentaling scaring poo poo and the consesus of the thread was to always file a tip. Maybe that rule could apply here to. irony is dead this guy is 100% serious before you try to make that arguement at me.

snergle has a new favorite as of 19:27 on Mar 12, 2019

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Paladinus posted:

Now I firmly support a no deal Brexit.

:haibrow:

fat goony fedora catmen. anime has gone to far

snergle has a new favorite as of 17:24 on Mar 27, 2019

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

LadyPictureShow posted:

Can confirm. I was on the metro once, and the douchebag next to me pulled out one of my earbuds to tell me I smelled nice.

is macing pervs / weirdos assault?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlbieQuirky posted:

This is old news; Tatum is already born. She has another kid named Titan as well. Her name is McKinli, if you wonder at all where she got the penchant for odd names.

actually she got it by being a utah mormon.

https://bycommonconsent.com/2016/03/28/mormons-name-their-kids-the-darnedest-things-born-in-2015-edition/

thats from 2015 but her blog goes farther i imagine there is even more proof if you wanna google it.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Heath posted:

There are some context cues here that make me think explaining it to his child won't be an issue

is it the 1000yr old demon tattoo next to the taco bell bottoming tattoo?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

T-man posted:

Hilary won in 2016, we've just all been deepfaking Trump in to gently caress with you. You're actually on a reality show to see how people would act if Trump had somehow won. Enjoy this shocking season 3 reveal #morelikepoomanshow

please dont doxx my hopes and dreams and / or delusions of grandeur

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Tubgoat posted:

My parents LOVE that show. :cripes: They have terminal boomerlib brain.

loving a rapists tv show classic lib.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Veib posted:

The 2016 Trending Gamer cares a lot

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we learned nothing from the holocaust except the depths of human misery and cruelty. there was no scientific advancement done by mengele or anything else. unit 731 gave us some medical knowledge but it was basically just confirming what we already suspected and while all facists are nazis the japaneese werent involved in the holocaust.

thats why all of the major unit 731 personel got pardons and lived in the us. they were the german rocket scientists of japan

snergle has a new favorite as of 23:46 on Oct 2, 2019

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

so you know how americans hate the dutch because of swarze piet?

ja?

lets all do black face to end racism

ja!

also lets throw bananas at black futbollers to show much we hate racism.

JA!!!!!!!!!!

bring back kroll show netflix you cowards

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Krowley posted:

Real chris chan energy here.

this cover of living dead girl sucks. BOOOOOOOOOO

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
my brother is trying to buy a house and so i get to see a ton of zillow disasters but where the gently caress do you live. is your internet hooked up to a different dimension?

my brother also thinks they should show every room unfurnished unless they are letting you keep the furniture theres been a few houses where he went to look at them and the pictures had a nice stove / counter top and the counter top is completely hosed because of how they pulled the stove out or they wrecked the cabinets above the fridge pulling the fridge out. not that he cared about the cabinets that house was just stupidly priced we live in rural nc and they wanted 500k for a 3bed 2 bath. or one time the owner just wanted to sell the house as is including her dead grandmas poo poo and the pictures were some how angled to ignore the hoard of boxes of magazines in every room.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

I have a before-photo around here somewhere...

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Comrade Koba posted:

This is a brilliant idea that will in no way severely traumatize any children at all.

i for one look foward to an entire generation of kids scared of anime. much like clowns and spiders.

BrigadierSensible posted:

My old P.E. teacher told me that if you are a boxer, or a jockey, or someone that needs to lose weight fast, a way to do that is to run with plastic pants, and at the end of your run, you open the legs and sweat literally pours out, and you lose a lot of water weight.

It's not healthy, but boxers, and jockeys arent known for being the sharpest tools in the shed.

use to make tape for fatties / weird sized people in the military to if the stories ive been told are to be believed. the guy claimed to do a colonoscopy prep two nights before, eat nothing the day before and run a couple miles with plastic duct taped to him the day of. then tape his muscles down because he was weird sized and making tape is about being exactly a certain size in each body part. again this is all random poo poo ive been told ive never been in the military.

snergle has a new favorite as of 19:48 on Oct 14, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Spectral_beard posted:

The military fails the bottom 10% so really any metric is fine, as they have the conclusion in hand prior to the test.

I was always fit enough but have a pencil neck. I would "fail" the tape with a passing body weight and pass when overweight just because of how my neck fat worked.

I used to smear perpetration H on my belly and wrap in plastic wrap the night before. The tissue would shrivel and I would lose about a half inch. It smelled horrible and the poor cheif who had to measure me was always like 'what the gently caress is this', it was all slimy and wrinkled. Just measure me and get this over with quick this isn't fun for either one of us.

thats a new one for me thats pretty hilarious

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

my neice watches a tv show where girls did that and i thought oh thats a funny gimmick on horse girls for this kids show. now im wondering if the maker has a weird fetish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koKaEwj-quQ an example of the show horse girls

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wesleywillis posted:

Gloves for your feet or socks for your hands?

everyone knows gloves are shoes for your hands. everyone look at this dude who doesnt know the word handschuh in german

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Tubgoat posted:

The very worst part is how clean they are, like goddamn animation cells. :stonk:
"Brian has a super udder jutting out from his torso" is a close second.

this guy doesnt know the nipples are suppose to be dicks.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

fake. he would have that window so dirty he wouldnt need the black out curtains he 100% would have.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

maybe wanting a pepsi does deserve to put you into an asylum. well time to go check in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

RoboRodent posted:

I don't get it. My sister's an RN. She had four years of very intense schooling and makes pointed Instagram posts about getting her kids vaccinated even though they cry because they're too little to understand.

So either my sister is smarter than the average nurse, or there is a huge difference in education for nurses in Canada vs. the US.

its probably both. alot of states are straight up hurting for nurses so there are schools that just churn out sub par poo poo nurses which is how you get nurses who believe in antivax bull poo poo and essential oils or some other mlm and try to hussle their patients into signing up below them because those schools get you jobs in states that dont pay well which is why those schools exsist which churn out bad nurses in the first place. theres 2 types of nurses where i live the old ones who does their job well and whos hand shakes like they have parkisons but hits your vein every single time first try and the young to middle aged nurse who is going to tell you its your fault she cant hit your vein after trying 3 times and then tries to get you to sell some cheap gaudry jewelry because isnt it so pretty. atleast i only saw the one that told me my high blood pressure could be cured by bathing in her essential oils only once.