Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

That's not feminism - that's a fetish. And a really unsanitary one at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

That neck jiggle is horrifyingly hypnotic.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

What the gently caress is going on with those elbows?

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

You motherfucking bastard. Jesus.

Bobby Digital posted:

Extremely late 90s aesthetic

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. For a minute, I wondered if I was just missing the 90's.

Mr. Snickerdoodles has a new favorite as of 23:01 on Jun 5, 2018

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

The hairspray is a preservative.

Non-comedy answer, I think the goth community just hasn’t really evolved enough in 25 years that Crüxshadows is out of date.

Am an aging goth. Can confirm.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

I'm ashamed to admit this, but this looks exactly like the kind of guy I'd have been friends with in high school. We would have traded notes full of ICP quotes and scrawled Manson lyrics on each other's JINCO jeans.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

That's cleaner than my car.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

I just got done with the My 600 Pound Life megathread and feel the need to cross post these images to that thread.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

walrusman posted:

Imagine being so out of touch with human behavioral norms that you drew a picture of your grandpa shoving you up his rear end, and you can't understand why this upsets him.

You should probably run it all back again. They just didn't understand the first time!

poo poo like this makes me marvel at the power of the internet. I'm sure anal vore fanatics existed before the internet, but it was the type of thing one would be properly ashamed of. It has to be the internet - and pretty much just the internet - responsible for releasing fuckers like this into the world where they feel the need to throw family coming out parties for rear end and gore fetishes.

People say cocaine is a hell of a drug, but from what I've seen, the internet is an even better one.

Also Joey makes me sad. The smile he cracks when he's gulping the gravy shows that there is little else in his life that makes him smile at all. That's a smile usually reserved for parents and their infant children. To see it spread across his meaty cheeks over a tub of gravy is just....sad.

Mr. Snickerdoodles has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Jul 9, 2018

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

EoinCannon posted:

Yes. The monotone "student-reading-a-speech-off-a-piece-of-paper" delivery is what makes it

Agreed. It was like watching a baby take its first unsteady, wavering steps into the grand, wide world of adults. Except, y'know, the steps are about sweaty incels getting handjobs.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

La Brea Carpet posted:

Gross. Who drinks Pepsi??

No piss bottles. 2/10 attempt at hoarding.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

I have cats. An ungodly number of cats. Even getting a little used litter on my hands when I'm cleaning their boxes can sting if I don't wash it off quickly enough. I can't imagine the kind of chemical burn you'd get with used litter being crunched along your giblets. (And let's be honest, they're totally pissing in that litter in their diaper.)

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

Jesus, my arteries screamed like a little bitch and clenched just looking at this.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

They were real. They broke off in a car accident a while ago.

I wonder if nails like that would be a blessing or bane in a car accident. Like, do the nails take the brunt of impact for you, saving your tender organs with the snap-crunch of your nails breaking? Or would they turn into mini-knives, accidentally gashing you and anything else unlucky enough to have skin in your general direction?

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Molly Schuyler grosses me the hell out. The speed and efficiency of her eating reminds of literal sharks, it's insane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vz-CAcOGxo#t=18s

I don't get competitive eating. That's a steak. A steak should be savored. Whhhhyyy would you eat it like that? The whole point of food is that it tastes loving delicious. How much can you taste when you are literally inhaling it?

It's amazing how it looks like both a penis and a vagina.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

The words "vagina furtata" just may be the greatest line of poetry ever written.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

jobson groeth posted:

My balls are sterile at least.

Did you pee on them first?

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

The worst toilets in Chengdu IMHO were the ones in our school. The girls would leave these enormous maxi pads in the trash cans (they are open, and that's where your used buttwipes go.) These pads were so soaked in blood that they were basically squelching beefsteaks and the smell was loving ungodly. They must have been using one pad for days at a time. The smell of old period never really went away because it was really hot and humid in there, while also means we were breeding mosquitoes to feast on the teenaged pantsmeat.

In short, I did not care for it.

Your writing is compelling and terrifying.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

Davecat owns, mostly in the fact that he owns his poo poo. A lot of the Real Doll fuckers are extremely misogynistic and hateful towards women. Davecat's just straight up like "Yeah, I don't really understand human interaction and that's why I have my dolls." I mean, it's weird, and I wouldn't be able to handle being his friend, but at least he's a self-aware freak.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

Y'know, I gotta give it to AUG. It's allowed me to collect the most bizarre sorts of internet trivia concerning fetishes and allows conversations like this:

BOYFRIEND: (Watching a gif compilation on youtube, sees something) What the hell is that?
ME: *glances up from computer* Oh, that's an inflation fetishist/vore/giganticism/furry Nazi.
BOYFRIEND: How the hell do you know that?
ME: *points at computer* Something Awful.
BOYFRIEND: *slow blink*

I'm beginning to think AUG is the abyss, for if you stare into it long enough.....

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

And perfectly jaundiced eyes, too. Whatta catch.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

I'm about to go to bed and gently caress you for this.

I'm torn on this one. On one hand, she definitely shouldn't have a kid in her custody. On the other hand, she's awful oval office of a human being and I want to punish her by saddling her with incredible amounts of responsibility. I guess just not kid-types of responsibility.

Mr. Snickerdoodles has a new favorite as of 03:09 on Oct 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

That's....really not helping the cause.

On either side.