Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

T-man posted:

<new york times voice> boy this white working class fella sure could use some exposure, maybe give him an opinion column.

Nah, he's Ukrainian. No-one cares about Ukrainian nazis, except for Russian propaganda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pee is stored in the dresser.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I wish someone would also fire all menchildren, but then there would be almost no developers left.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dick Burglar posted:

Reminds me of DUDE WIPES

Which are just normal flushable wipes but cost like 8x as much because they're in BLACK PACKAGING and made for DUDES.

And people complain about pink tax, sheesh.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lmao, it's literally impossible to unsheath your sword when it's on your back.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Better ROI than bitcoin.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Friend, I have seen every sword video on youtube, and know of spring-loaded sheaths, hydraulic sheaths, side-loaders, etc., and I have seen this video. The dude on the photo, however, has a regular sheath that doesn't allow easy access to your sword when it's on your back.

And yes, I've never touched a sword in my entire life.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tubgoat posted:

At best, earnestly enjoying classical music makes one a boring chode, and whenever I hear it I think of persons with profound anti-social personality disorders.

I enjoy industrial, folk metal and video game music (RTS, fighting, RPG), to save you the trouble of asking.

That glass house is in pieces, man!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If only there was but one classical piece that is, uhm, you know, energetic, like metal that was heavily influenced by classical music. Alas, instead literally the entirety of all classical music throughout centuries conveys exactly one mood with a single flute playing one note for half an hour.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm apparently not clever enough to think of an Al Bundy/furry pun, so just pretend I came up with one of those and it was really good.

There's Bun right there. :cmon:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

its all nice on rice posted:

Why are you blocking the name of the monster that posted that publicly?

I hope it's because those posts are not real.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Extremely fake.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I thought it was an alternative spelling of kafir, which is a Muslim equivalent of goy.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Very clearly a chin.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Names are for people without individuality.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Are they trying to own the libs or the chuds here?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Somfin posted:

I've got over six hundred messages in my inbox from an incel on this forum who I tried to help one time. He told me that my relationship failures were because all women will immediately abandon relationships if they feel they can get someone with a larger dick elsewhere, that he would end a relationship if he felt he had a chance with someone younger, and that I must be a Chad because on a good day I'm almost 6 feet tall (dude was apparently dead on average height). He also sent me an extremely unsettling bit of "erotica" about my alleged Chad dick and linked me to some geocites-era timecube-rear end pages to "prove" that women want ten inch dicks as a minimum.

I am in full piss-in-the-hole mode when I see incels now. They've ruined their shot.

Ha-ha, I think I remember that guy. Thought he was permabanned, though. Report him, if he's still pestering you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
NO!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just say 'we ordered a couple of drinks,' drat it, it's not that hard! Not everything has to be dialogue! This annoys me more than blatant lies described in stories like that. The whole thing can be easily told in 5 short sentences.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

drat, I was so excited, because they even got similar walls. But the bed is different, and there's no window where it's supposed to be.

Here's some real footage from there, if anyone's interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1uBMZOaXc&t=410s

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCL-7wbpQok

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LawfulWaffle posted:

Click that @KenJac tweet for a treasure trove of AUG

Oof...

https://twitter.com/KenJac/status/1099427243657519106

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's a living!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
And I thought I was using parentheses too often (and I mean really too often).

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

TinTower posted:

I regret to inform you all that the Catholics have discovered Izzy Australia.

https://twitter.com/adequateemily/status/1103531158669848576?s=2
“You didn’t think ‘Fancy’ could get any more white, did you?”

In countries where instead of drawing a cool cross with ashes on your forehead, they just sprinkle some ash on your hair, this problem doesn't exist.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

text me a vag pic posted:

for real tho, how do people with face tats make money. i know they're no all soundcloud rappers. is it selling meth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jpn2y9FVAg

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The fabled Fat Lowtax.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Christ, what a horrible loving reject, just a hideous shambling mound of filth and depravity.

Hey now. He's an elected government official. Show some respect.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Now I firmly support a no deal Brexit.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Burt Sexual posted:

Erm, why is that marked as sensitive content, click here to view, for me?

Twitter is trash.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Violet_Sky posted:

Someone posted this

The new series of This Country has taken a really weird turn.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

To quote Vladilen Sitnikov, the man behind the idea.

quote:

If you look at the sky, there are recognisable images - constellations. But everything is static, nothing that would demonstrate our conquest of space or our imagination. Brands are the essence of our universe, and they must lay hold on the sky.

Imagine how dark the soul of the person who said this 100% unironically is, lol. Talk about black holes...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Trabant posted:

If it's any consolation, much like most things announced by Russian companies/government, that's 100% a scam.

Maybe. But Vladilen Sitnikov is a pretty big name in Russian IT with a bunch of successful projects under his belt, so the best case scenario is he went Elon Musk insane, and this project is nothing but his feverish dream.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Trabant posted:

I just learned of some Gucci fashion hiking sneakers which, I think, qualify for the thread:

$1,590

Ah, Final Fantasy sneakers...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Teeth are not bones.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Don't forget piss furries! Always remember piss furries!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Abstinence-only sex educators could use that comic to scare teens off sex forever.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOdhrSEZO7w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Iron Crowned posted:

Austists can be fascist too!

Yes. Let's not forget about Mussolini's obsession with train schedules.