Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LingcodKilla posted:

Well... #chokememommy is embarrassing enough.
For the record I know a how to tie a fair amount of knots from my sea scouting days. The noose has no uses that modern equipment can’t replace however it has two functions I’ll mention because one of them is probably relevant to the wierdo. It can’t jam if theirs no weight on it. The other is it can act like a fender if the loop kept from running through.
None of these are of use enough to get past the symbol of oppression it is.

It's for sex, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bobby Digital posted:

In an animal crossing group

I guess wiccan curses are real after all.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I guess I've been doing that doggy style thing all wrong.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Panfilo posted:

This is going to be a fun conversation starter at the dry cleaners.

More of a conversation ender.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Violet_Sky posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1u6dcP_JNc

A Hamilton fanfic writer pretends to have HIV. Drama ensues.

The best out of context bit:

quote:

'Digoxin’s expose of Allolesbean is an extension of them getting back at Allolesbean and her friends for turbo cyberbullying them into deleting that cannibal mermaid hamilton fanfiction about Lin Manuel Miranda.'

Now, at first, this narrative sounds like a very real possibility.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

teen witch posted:

Unfortunately any other IG reality post will never, ever defeat this.

Not the most tone-deaf photo taken at a concentration camp in the last 10 years. Not even close. Also, they forgot to shop the shadow, a rookie mistake.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Not bad, but my favourite conspiracy theory song is still this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr8UK1xmEas

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
*Borat voice*
Mai aunt!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

How am I supposed to pee with a ceramic dick up my rear end and a raging boner?

This is a design flaw.

You piss in the mouth.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This is insanely cool.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

teen witch posted:

Oh boy let’s uhhhh focus on this as this? I don’t know I just want to know how the worlds hottest grandma is quantified

She must be extremely hot if she needs cryotherapy to cool down.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Synthol injections are the epitome of aug

Which makes them low-hanging fruit, I know, but I am ok with that

Something is hanging low, that's for sure.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

hawowanlawow posted:

making yourself feel bad by posting on the internet is winning

Fixed.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Resting Lich Face posted:

It's weird because I was actually familiar with the guy's youtube channel ages ago. No idea what he's done since starting streaming though. Based on this clip he's still fairly funny though.

He's won a Wrestlemania, I think.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DorkusMalorkus posted:

:nws: cause there's no nudity or anything but you probably don't want to be looking at this where anyone else can see
https://i.imgur.com/rBjxFg6.jpg

Pee-pee, poo-poo, he is a good president.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dillbag posted:

My dad is a retired surgeon and he once had to take a cucumber out of an elderly man's rear end while his wife sat in the waiting room and fumed. He said he "fell down while gardening".

It's hosed she had to find out that way that her husband cheated on her with a doctor. I can see why she was upset.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought iron maidens were a total work of fiction. Like the pit and the pendulum.

The original iron maiden was assembled from a bunch of different devices. Just like some dinosaur skeletons in museums.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I Cum (in) Pies

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sloth Life posted:

Its all because he lost a testicle.

Did he check behind the sofa?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

I can't remember if it was this thread or the cursed images one that this was posted in, but go here and click on the 3D walkthrough and just take a look around. Don't sleep on this one, it's the kind of thing you could do a scavenger hunt with.

My personal best brothel% speedrun time is 1:31. When you know you can glitch to the cellar in two clicks, it's a cakewalk.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

AlbieQuirky posted:

It was a church. They made a shower out of the baptism pool.

There are also two regular showers behind one of the storage rooms.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This derail is pretty AUG.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I still don't understand Twitter.

It's like gloves for your feet.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

Can I get a translation of that caption.

He had to do it to em.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LifeSunDeath posted:

They gave the pope an anime robe and he loving wore it!

I am the laughing priest behind the Pope.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

nyanners is highly irony poisoned and im creeped out by her, but my friend will defend her to the death because something about nyanners speaks to her on a fundamental level

:sever:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Grei Skuring posted:

I'm guessing they're irony poisoned the same way as the fuckos in /pol/ are now ""ironic"" nazis? Can you explain? I am curious as I've heard the name (nyanners) elsewhere but I cannot stand actually observing the actual content.

It's second-hand irony poisoning, like with many other online personalities. When your chat spams n-word and swastikas made of emotes 24/7, you get a doze of 4chan without ever going there, and start to think it normal. It's all about simps, feet, cucks, daddies/mommies, and other memes, when it's not edgy jokes about Hitler.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Why would he do an accent, lmao? RIP his career.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tubgoat posted:

I can kiiiinda understand needing work that bad but like, goddamn, if you're THAT bad off, find someone with the appropriate demography to record it and beg them to loan you money after they get paid for it.

It is a highly competitive job market, and if he took the job hoping to voice more articles for them later, that's one thing. But why on earth would he do an accent? Was he directed to do it? Did he try to push back on that? It's so bizarre. In this day and and age, you see projects where people want a gay VA for a role of a gay character, so most VAs are aware that doing accents like that is pretty controversial. It's also clear that he's not even good at this accent, and it's just plain distracting on top of everything else. Highly unprofessional.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

lobsterminator posted:

It was a bad reading from the VA, but he's still the last one I'd blame for it. I'm pretty sure things like this have some person present during the recording, or the VA had some kind of brief. And his work would be listened to afterwards. That Pablo rear end in a top hat keeps insisting that he didn't listen to the recordings, but like you'd surely at least open the files for a bit to see the files even work?

You'd be amazed how little oversight sometimes goes into this stuff. I assume they mainly have the audio version for visually impaired readers, and accessibility is, unfortunately, one of those things that is not paid much attention to, when it's not outright ignored. That Pablo guy is definitely more responsible for that fiasco, but at the same time it could have been an unprompted weird choice by the VA.

\/\/\/ Naise.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Dec 1, 2020

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Anime is bad.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is he nazi or are we just slapping that on him for not having a chin?

There's a 90% chance that whoever posted the photo on discord originally was making fun of the guy. But if it's honest, NSDAP in his username might clue you in.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

What's that guy up to nowadays?

Two weeks ago he's made a video called A VITAL RED PILL and then right after it A HORRIFYING BLACK PILL. So the usual.

E: Or maybe not, I don't know, I haven't seen the videos. Maybe he's a new man now. But that's for you to find out.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 17:54 on Dec 9, 2020

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LifeSunDeath posted:

we all know what you should do, but are too much of a coward to do.

Sorry is the hardest word.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The real AUG is the people in replies who recommend inane moe bullshit or loving Jojo and Attack on Titan. People who recommend Satoshi Kon's works are okay, I suppose. Anime in general is bad, though.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

wesleywillis posted:

There is southpark cosplay?

Do all the guys wait for the girl to show up who is playing cartman's slutty mom?

I know the answer, and that answer is that there are no girls doing this

Clearly, no woman would be a fan of a highly popular TV show!

There are also no women cosplaying Rick and Morty, a show that is only for men.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

wesleywillis posted:

That guy's dong was weird looking. Do all foreskins cover that much?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You can tuck a piece of toilet paper in your foreskin after you take a piss to avoid any drippage. If anything, having a foreskin is more hygienic.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

OwlFancier posted:

Not sure what it says about that I just laughed a lot when I saw that :v:

It means you're a tapeworm with a sense of humour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

See also: people under the tweet 'jokingly' asking for a link to the set.