Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

veni veni veni posted:

One time I pissed in a fairly nice bottle in my work truck and forgot about it for like 2 weeks. I didn't want to trash the bottle so I decided I'd just dump and bleach it. Worst smell I have ever smelled in my loving life. Old piss makes poo poo smell good by comparison. I trashed the bottle.

Something something, coming from within the thread.

Why would you want to keep the bottle, lmao?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Grounded videos are so 2014...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I had some mushrooms today. Grilled, with sun-dried tomatoes. Definitely made me feel better.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Sacha Baron-Cohen's next show is going to be interesting.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I thought Chris Chan was in prison. The dude who posts those videos should probably be in prison, too.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Well, that's unfortunate.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jabberlock posted:

lol at the immediate discord disconnecting sound as he does it

edit: also the next visible frame showing poo poo in his pants

Yeah, nah, it must be staged.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Elviscat posted:

Yeah, those arc flashes are comedically huge, three body doesn't react to electric shock by flinging itself back 15 feet like in the movies, it wouldn't have cut the stream like that, etc.

But it is a beautiful and hilarious piece of comedic filmmaking, and that doesn't lessen it.

The real (extant) London Bridge is in Arizona, so I can see why that'd throw one's navigation off a few thousand miles.

Yeah, it's up there with Jerma's Thanksgiving video. But now I want to know if the first video with one toaster was also fake.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He cooks his food now?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Once the news broke that he was using steroids, he cut the "eat raw meat" gimmick and now it's just "eat loads of meat all the time" gimmick.

That's what I call personal growth.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Elviscat posted:

My boss had a full rig, including those jumpers, up until recently, in his mid 30's.

Orthodonture loving sucks, but I guess it sucks less then having hosed up teeth forever.

How hosed-up are we talking? I would only agree to wear that insane torture device if I literally couldn't close my mouth or all my teeth were about to shutter due to pressing too hard against each other. And even then I would consider having a couple removed first.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 16:16 on Jan 29, 2024

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I assume everyone who had those is American. Insane.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

You can tell there was a typo in 'Learn' that they had to haphazardly fix, lol. The tattoo artist might have made that mistake on purpose.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

It's on purpose. It's supposed to be both "learned" and "earned." He 100% specified that.

It's even worse that way.

But I guess not unexpected from someone whose political identity is based entirely on reading between the lines of cryptic 4chan posts.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

That motherfucker in socks is not serious about the lifestyle at all!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Screaming Idiot posted:

The true AUG is recording strangers without their permission.

They are not strangers, it's a skit.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HenryEx posted:

It's not like this kind of stuff doesn't actually happen in earnest, though, here's some dude taking their anime girl on a trip to the beach:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV9RjKcK4nQ
(though it's prett hard to actually ssee the anime girl on an LCD screen in the bright rear end sun)

i know that vid doesn't technically belong in this thread

Except it's also a dumb bit, and the dude is a popular streamer, lol. And my understanding is, so is the anime girl.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HenryEx posted:

If "having a friend take me out to places around the world i can never visit myself because i'll loving die if i leave my house due to immunodeficiency" is what you'd call a dumb bit, i'd shudder to think what you would call a good bit tbh

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about and that's exactly what I meant.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Relyssa posted:

i bolded the important part for you, you're welcome

hint: it's not a dumb bit, there's a real person behind that anime girl avatar, and she cannot leave her house for medical reasons

And?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HenryEx posted:

I think she can barely leave her bed on many days, much less her house.

edit: but my info may be severely outdated, i briefly stumbled across her like 2 years ago when she collabed with some big streamer dude (Ludwig?) the front page was feeding me at the time. She must've started being able to afford actual life-saving health care with the money she made from streaming, considering that she's now like a year or two past the life expectancy the doctors originally gave her from before she started streaming, so maybe she got better :shrug:

coming from inside the thread etc

Okay, I think I understand what happened. HenryEx posted a video saying that it was like the other video but earnest. The other video in question being a skit about a socially awkward dude bringing his anime girlfriend on a date. Assuming that HenryEx didn't know who Connor was (and I really only know that he's a streamer because he's friends with Ludwig, whom I also only know because he did things with Jerma985) and also assuming that the earnest part being that in the video Connor acted as if the vtuber Ironmouse (about whom I still only know that she is a vtuber and she is immunocompromised, the latter being new information for me), I posted that it was also not really a guy romantically involved with an image of an anime girl but two streamers joking around. Then I just didn't understand the other two posts. Hope we all can learn from this experience and grow. The lesson being a lot of people don't know anything about streamers, but other people also know things about streamers.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mister Speaker posted:

Isn't that the Cherdleys guy?

It is, yes. He pivoted from regular sketches to sketches that are meant to look like candid videos.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That's just a traditional Aussie thing.

E: Shoe drinking, I mean. Not vtubing or lying about being a hoarder for clout.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

cult_hero posted:

Black Bear Diner deliver in Australia?

Nah, this is all American baby!

Again, it's not her room. And she speaks with an Australian accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mister Speaker posted:

How is it possible that people like this are able to walk around in public without getting their asses kicked?

Everyone's on their phones all the time.