Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

eating only apples posted:

Also, the blood is concentrated towards the front of the pad, assuming it's upside-down in the photo. That's not how it works. Some of the blood does end up at the top of the pad, depending on positioning, but most ends up in the middle. It certainly doesn't end up a weird orangey streak towards the back, because when you're standing or sitting, that poo poo moves around. There is no way that everything south of the vagina would only get such a pathetic little streak of blood if the flow is heavy enough to saturate the centre and front of the pad.

Also, he has the sticky part facing towards him, so does not actually have any period blood touching his face, as a real fetishist would.

Holy poo poo - and here I was thinking that the ridiculous premise might be the giveaway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

It's a different fake pathetic vampire couple in this story. But it's still an older dude with a 20 year old.

You're out of excuses if you're playing vampire dress-up at 20.

This was once old enough for a field promotion in occupied Europe...

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, and at 9 you used to be able to be a God King of an empire. These days a 9 year old can't even get a job.

Uh. Checkmate. I now see I was being unreasonable.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

I had a short term relationship that wasn't going so well. To be honest, it was only the sex that kept it ticking over. I was pretty certain that it was time to end things, but not entirely sure, as I held out hope that things might suddenly click if we kept at it.

I took her to a restaurant. She ordered a steak because I ordered a steak. "Ok", I thought. "I like to see a woman order a steak." I ordered mine to be medium rare - as I'd grown to like steaks more rare. I loved the flavour, and the melt-in-the-mouth deliciousness of a prime cut. She ordered 'well-done'. "Ok", I thought (again). "She might just like very expensive steak, that I'm paying for, to have the living poo poo cooked out of it. No big deal."

Mine was delivered first, and I waited for her's before digging in. She looks at it, looks at me, and says 'yum!'. She then grabbed the bottle of tomato sauce (sweet 'ketchup' for most of you) and proceeded to drown this charred abomination in this sugary-sweetened goo. It was a sign from the gods. My doubts were removed, replaced with a renewed sense of clarity. It was a sign from the universe - it had to end. And it did.

tldr: ended relationship over bad choices with eye fillet steak.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Kit Walker posted:

Iíve grown way, way more since then, fortunately, and my relationship (and relationship dynamic) with my wife is better than ever. She also recently mended things with that person and they started going out again, albeit long distance (again, because of the move). They, on the other hand, firmly resent me and I donít think any amount of charm is going to ever bridge that gap. Itís kind of incredible how good I am at not hooking up with people

Your wife has a long distance relationship with someone who doesn't like you? How the gently caress do you handle being held in such utter contempt?

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

MageMage posted:

Soooooo what was wrong with her besides you were scared of a womanchild?

Is this really the hill you want to die on?

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

Oh yeah, most of his stuff holds up well and is pretty damned progressive, but he still had a lot of racist, homophobic, and just flat-out ignorant bits and opinions. I'll still listen to his stuff -- with certain parts edited out -- but I will never suggest others listen to him.

Listening to PG-13 edits of Carlin...

At least you're in the right thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Tashilicious posted:

I was on a crowded bus today and a dude was taking up two seats so he could spread.
other dude was taking up a seat and a half so he could spread.
it was literally at full standing capacity but bros gotta spread.

stdh

That's a whole lot of 'dudes' doing that thing that supports your argument, despite the fact any other 'dude' would straight up tell them to move the gently caress over in a heartbeat so they can have a seat.
You are full of poo poo.

Pudding Space has a new favorite as of 08:04 on Jul 18, 2019