Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

Good lord, is synthol breast implants for your biceps? :stonklol:

It’s literally injecting oil into your muscles to inflate them like meat balloons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

WHY THE gently caress WOULD ANYONE DO THAT!!??

It’s because of

My Spirit Otter posted:

Body dysmorphia

Inceltown posted:

Blue birb is the dude.

Incredibly not AUG but I should probably post a small borbs of SE Australia somewhere because we have some cool feathered friends.

There’s a thread for that. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3843092

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Do you think they ever had like a big show of it where they would sell little testicle trinkets for the kids and people would come from miles around to cheer on their favorite castrator? And like there were the super die-hard fans that would argue over which was better the underhand or overhand ball twist method or who could chop off the most balls in an hour?

Cause I bet there was.

I pull it so nice from my sack
That so to begin
I’m a screaming-a murder
I’m later-a swoon-a with bliss
An’ was heard-a to shout
Pull ‘em both out!

To shave-a da scrote, to pull-a the nut
Without leaving a hole, a-straight to da butt
For if-a you slip, you nick da dick
You clip-a da crown, you rip-a da tip a bit
And dat’s-a da neut’

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

wesleywillis posted:

In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you
In the year 5555
Your arms hangin' limp at your sides
Your legs got nothin' to do
Some machine's doin' that for you

Zager and Evans have been making that promise at least since I was a little kid, and they still haven't delivered. I'm out here using my own muscles like a loving chump.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

LingcodKilla posted:

When I soak some piece of clothing my kitten pissed all over it tends to smell less after than it did before.

Regression to the funk-mean. If that suit was clean when it went into the tub (theoretically possible), it's going to be getting worse. If it already smelled like furry failsex, it's getting cleaner as we watch.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

What even is the point, then?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, "You're poo poo, and I know it, and I don't have to remember why I think so."

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

I never get sick of seeing people call it a nerd minstrel show. It's so specifically tone deaf it loops around from being offensive to being hilarious.

Yep. It's so dumb it feels like satire, except everyone saying it is completely sincere.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't even think it's that bad. Don't go into it expecting it to have "smart" jokes and it's fine. Not good, but fine.

Also yeah, except I think it was actually pretty good for the first few seasons, minus Penny's terrible acting. She got better over time, but the show got worse.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
“He came down hard, just like I’m coming down hard with the love bug,” is loving gold.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

bony tony posted:

What the gently caress Wish

152 kroner? That’s outrageous, or maybe a really good price.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Burglar posted:

I'm pretty sure it's a developmentally disabled dude playing make-believe.

You are to address him as Mr. President.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Piss Meridian posted:

Harry Houdini died of AIDS

No! Why do you always say that?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Gonna change my name to Johnny Depp and enjoy a life time of good tables and disappointed wait staff at restaurants.

Archer calls this “the Abracadabra.”

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

The Mighty Moltres posted:

That's actually a pretty cool airplane design, it has a sail and wheels so it's like 3x amphibious or something.

I’m pretty sure those wings are feathers, although I’m not convinced that was intentional.

It’s so bad. Looking at it makes me feel bad. I’m sad for everyone involved. It’s not even a glorious bad, like that guy that did the football (Patriots?) tattoo. It’s just sad bad.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Jay Lenore.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
She should have just worn it out.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Just browsing Zillow over here.

In case you’re wondering, no, the other ten angles that the crosses were photographed from do not make them any less off-putting.

This house is not in Dallas, and also not in Texas.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Hackers film 1995 posted:

those crosses really are something straight out of a horror movie

You’re going to love this.

I was going top-to-bottom looking at every house which met my criteria. The first, like, four in a row were all hosed up. There was one that had no doors anywhere, had a high-school style fire alarm mounted above the couch in the living room with exposed wires running from the box, and had a close-up photograph of a hand-drawn “Evacuation plan.” It turned out that home was currently being used as a “rehabilitation facility.” The next house looked like it was made entirely of hallways. The ceilings were like 6.5 feet tall everywhere, and it seemed like every room had a dining room table, and no other furniture. Each room of that house was also painted a different color, mostly pastels, with no apparent rhyme or logic.

Finally, I came to a house that appeared completely normal on the outside. I literally said, out loud, “At least this looks like it could be a relatively normal house.” Those words were still leaving my mouth when I swiped to the first interior photo of the home and was confronted with this:

Lest you think that is their one weird collection room, no, it is not. The entire house looks like that.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

The gently caress are your search criteria?
Like, “houses <= $300,000 with two bathrooms.” I think the real problem might be

Scathach posted:

This is why we don't search for livable houses in hell.

BiggerBoat posted:

So...

Does this guy like Jesus and motorcycles or something or what?

I'm a little unclear on the matter.

I think Cowboys, mostly?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Just needs a wash

“Ono” is right.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

snergle posted:

my brother is trying to buy a house and so i get to see a ton of zillow disasters but where the gently caress do you live. is your internet hooked up to a different dimension?

I have no idea. I am not looking for anything weird, just normal houses. Normal houses, with totally normal kitchens, like this one.

There’s nothing I want in my kitchen more than rusty hunks of tetanus-edged metal impregnated with the funk of a thousand unwashed pairs of gym shorts and uneaten tuna sandwiches.

Edit: I wish one of them was open. I’ll bet they’re hanging meat in there. Curing some long pig, perhaps.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
I ran into another doll house. I’d post it, but after the last one, it would seem almost normal.

Oddly, in this one, the dolls are concentrated in the kitchen.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Burglar posted:

I have to wonder if they all died in there at the same time, or if they showed up over time. Either way, yuck.

They overheard someone talking about 2020 and did the only rational thing.

Edit: Please don’t burgle my dick.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I thought I was pro rear end-eating, but then I read this.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I see a sailor being lashed while tied to the mast.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Why is that aug? It is a shaving mug. Do not use it for drinks!

No goon wants a mirrored shaving mug.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

OwlFancier posted:

I want to believe that's a put on but those groose looking motherfuckers absolutely make me think they're that thick.

They kind of gave it away with the tadpole one, but it was pretty drat funny up until then. “Da Vinkey?”

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
I think his truck is a little out of tune.

Knormal posted:

I really hope it's wired so every time you press the horn even for a second it plays through the entire routine and can't be stopped.
I’m laughing my rear end off at the thought of the driver giving a frustrated little toot in traffic right before hitting a long red light and being stuck sitting on the bumper of the guy he honked at while the truck plays on.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dillbag posted:

Apparently these guys are the "Voros Twins": Professional wrestlers and Vine/TikTok stars, and their gimmick is that they're dumb as gently caress.

Yeah, and seeing how good they are being dumb, they probably have IQs of about 140 each.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

PainterofCrap posted:

If you trigger the airbag there's going to be another amazing ER story about cleaning deli products out your abdomen

“... with partial insertion of pepperoni into the duodenum (fig. 3).”

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Knormal posted:

He look very aware that he hosed up.

You’re mistaking “blacked out on his feet” for “hanging head in shame.”

Nice work keeping that butt between his fingers, though. Top marks.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

wesleywillis posted:

Alright, most of my questions have been answered, but what are horse girls? Just "horse face" girls (IE ugly girls?)

It’s girls who are into horses. Girls who own horses, fawn over horses constantly, etc.

I just realized fawn is a funny word to use there.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
It’s basically a photograph.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
The opposite of socks is checkers.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

It was a good try.

Ah, well. You win none, you lose most. I’m just fighting for a draw.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
That’s a real person? That photograph is not manipulated in some way to exaggerate the body and minimize the dome? That head rests naturally upon those shoulders?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's photoshopped, sorry to spoil it. the comments were "wow people making a lot of these recently, this one's got a 14y/o's head on a basketball players body."

I’m relieved. I was certain it had to be, but other posters seemed to be taking it at face value, and I thought maybe people do come in that configuration and I’d just never seen one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Really, though, aren’t nipples just the dicks of the north?