Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

cash crab posted:

Probably stdh.jpg but:

who the hell lets their pad get that nasty before changing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Sociopastry posted:

Heavy flow happens, my dude.
guess I'm a low-flow pansy then, I'd have to leave mine on for days to get that much

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Yeah that would be a neat look if her tits could just get on the same page

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

EmmyOk posted:

Max is too delicate Him running to the bathroom breaking character while the rest of them bang on the door sums up the group

Seeing these get brought up last night led to me rewatching the whole trilogy.
Vomit cake is still my favorite but they're all one of the few things that give me side-hurting laughter

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

My 61 year old dad just got his first smartphone and he set his lockscreen and wallpaper to Dr. Steve Brule. Just some random zoomed in screencap of his face.

He only has youtube and solitare installed, and he spends as much time as possible at work watching Tim and Eric clips on his phone and trying to show it to his coworkers.

That's true dedication to phone minimalism.

Edit: this is the worst new page snipe of all time

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Ok I'm hoping that's not real because he says He's 26, Jane is 19, and she's lived with him for 3 years

The rest of it is messed up enough without him being in a relationship like that with a girl starting at the age of 16

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

ok this is rad as hell, the blue haired leatherman is ok with me

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

I lurked for almost 10 years and missing out on the AUG threads when the paywall was up broke down my willpower a little more every time until I finally paid the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Early I college I had a movies on the couch date scheduled with my bf at the time but I ended up getting really sick. I held the date anyway and wore pajamas, put on depressing movies for some reason, and I ate oatmeal while he had nothing for some other god drat unknown reason. I barely talked the whole time because I was out of it.

Watching your sick girlfriend eat oatmeal while she shows you depressing anime must have been a great date for him!