Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Sponge Baathist posted:

Somebody is jacking off to this but I'm not gonna link it because everybody has their clothes on. Their ankles are showing but anybody who would be offended is already going to hell for using a computer outside of work

their ankles are not showing so this is perfectly wholesome and pure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Big Centipede posted:

I dont have a tumblr. I'll look them up though.

They have a website as well.

http://bogleech.com/leeches.html

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

ashnjack posted:

Reading through the Twitter comments I found someone who expressed my thoughts perfectly.

this is horrific but also using a condom with a sex doll seems very forward thinking

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

LawfulWaffle posted:

Did they deviate too far from the status quo for your tastes? Did they have the wrong kind of wedding or have the wrong kind of fun?

yes

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Krowley posted:

I've yet to read this word without flinching.

don't knock it till you've tried it, comrade

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Screaming Idiot posted:

BDSM is AUG and should rightfully be mocked.

"BUT IT'S CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!" cool, how about you don't mentally combine sex and violence you disgusting semi-rapist

pain is cool and good, idiot (just to be clear i am not shortening your username here)

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Screaming Idiot posted:

Now shut the gently caress up and lick my boots. I know you like that.

that's more like it! :blush:

(actually important point maybe anyone who tries to seriously engage these dumb posts really does need to worry their masochistic tendencies are getting out of hand!)

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Robokomodo posted:

There is no way in hell thats a real person.

https://www.instagram.com/bimbo_doll_ivana/?hl=en

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Pastry of the Year posted:

You can make fun of children. Those ghoulish little turds would slit your throat for a pat on the head. If I hadn't known adults willing to make fun of horrible children, I might not have made it out of childhood alive.

what the gently caress is wrong with you

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018
it's moral and good for grown adults to mock literal children i tell myself as i blame them for the lovely family they were born into

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

The Bloop posted:

Well you've convinced me to stop printing out all the mean posts from this thread and sliding them under their bedroom door

no one is going to take away your god given right to make fun of small children don't fret

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Such Fun posted:

Posting from the past of page 229 to say Screaming Idiot was right about BDSM.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

people say 'i'm into bdsm' because it makes it easier to find someone who'll be happy to dribble hot wax on their junk or any number of activities, it's a catchall that's pretty meaningless until someone gets more specific about what they're after.

you're just as likely to be abused by someone who does not consider bdsm their identity at all. screaming idiot thinks people who like getting spanked are fundamentally broken so no they were not right

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

DicktheCat posted:

Why was it so important to the author that the horse-man spread his asscheeks? We may never know.

Why the gently caress did that go on for so long? I got bored halfway through and closed the tab. Why is there so much of that?

watson, my good man! i have solved the case and i believe you can title your next novel "because people are jerking off to it"

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

LadyPictureShow posted:

deafness was 'undesirable'.

well...yeah

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018
do people really care enough about anne frank to make a funko pop of her

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Target Practice posted:

I take comfort in that so many of these people will have non-binary or Trans children and they are either going to have to face their ignorance or lose a kid.

you're hoping for a child to have a really traumatic relationship with their parents just so the parent will get taught a lesson

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

cash crab posted:

weddings are automatically a waste of time and if you have anything more elaborate than signing some paperwork in city hall and then getting drunk with your betrothed than you deserve mockery

you might as well say birthday parties are a waste of time or christmas parties are a waste of time etc. having a giant party to celebrate something is fun and cool and the only reason it would be bad is because you are a miserable person or are friends with a lot of miserable people in which case it's not the concept of a wedding ceremony which is to blame.

be as elaborate as you want, drape the walls in diamonds, have a champagne/chocolate combined fountain, life is short.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Zipperelli. posted:

Lol, elaborate weddings are bullshit and will statistically end in divorce more often than not.

Go to the courthouse, sign your papers, then go have a baller party for everyone.

actually i have the figures right here that say the more elaborate your wedding is the more likely you will both die happily together in your sleep after a long and joy filled marriage

why do you people hate ceremony so much? it can be beautiful and moving. what's wrong with being elaborate sometimes? this is some dour protestant mindset stuff.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

chitoryu12 posted:

I tried re-reading the stuff in the Holders Series again. For those unfamiliar, it's an SCP-esque horror site about collecting 538 objects that will end the world if brought together. Each of them has extremely specific instructions for how to acquire them that generally fit to site cliches. Some are good, some are hilariously awful.

This is in the latter category:

"Do not look away, for you do not wish to try its patience."

do not peeve the impatient phallus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Screaming Idiot posted:

Don't be obtuse. Nazifurs were always disliked because they were the same garden variety bigots, homophobes, and other outcast assholes who just happen to parasitically latch onto the furry fandom, and they were always disliked, but in the past they weren't enough of an issue to take a stand against in much the same way schools, law enforcement, government entities, businessess, et al let their Nazi problems fester. They should have been removed at the first appearance of a swastika, the first mention of the Jewish Question, the first utterance of "blood and soil," and they weren't because of the liberal insistence on total and absolute tolerance without understanding the one cannot tolerate those who will grant them the same in turn.

most 'Nazifurs' aren't actually Nazis, are also queer and are doing it for aesthetic/fetish/psychologically weird reasons