Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

WTF is this image? It looks so loving well done I have a hard time believing it's shopped.

Also someone has definitely masturbated to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

beanieson posted:

AUG: someone has definitely masturbated to this.

Aw shucks.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

chitoryu12 posted:

He had also threatened to kill a cop....because he was also under investigation for child molestation. Which he was convicted of.

Uh chomos suck, but it's good to know he has at least one redeeming quality.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Want.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Do advertisements masquerading as warnings of impending danger count as AUG?

Bonus grocery list.

Resting Lich Face has a new favorite as of 20:54 on May 9, 2020

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

oldpainless posted:

I too have noticed many Hispanic people really like the name Juan

Which one though?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

My firstborn will be named xKushL0rd420x

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

DorkusMalorkus posted:

For thread content, have some classy bedroom decor

For when you want your bedspread to make it clear you're only together because contraception failed and your mom kicked you out of the trailer for getting pregnant just like she said you would when you started working at that strip club.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

What an absolute zero of a mother.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

That image just keeps on giving. I wonder what their name is on SA.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I won't be the fourth emptyquote but god drat that's

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jfc

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

DorkusMalorkus posted:

on a lighter note, wishdotcom is truly a bottomless well of thread content

Four dollars?! You'd be a fool to NOT buy it!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Yeah it's so fuckin weird.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

Related question:

What are fat hairless guys called?

Single.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I'm not paying you 30/hr to tell me to stop posting while binge drinking.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

T-man posted:

Are you binge drinking or am I? Either way, my advice is to post more. That's a free sample.

Me. Or maybe both of us. Boy I need to stop posting while binge drinking.

... she says as she posts while binge drinking.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Knormal posted:

Holy poo poo, it's uncanny. I hadn't noticed his face before, his chest hair made me instinctively look away from the photo.

Terrifyingly he's the most attractive person in that post.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Piss Meridian posted:

what about the Garfield penis tattoo

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice it was a penis when I saw it posted originally.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

TotalLossBrain posted:

Let me just head this off right here.

Dad put pants on for fucks sake.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Homegrown AUG: noticed my toothbrush has mold on it. More than would have grown between my using it last night and this morning.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Powered Descent posted:

No one has done so.

The post was edited.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The AUG is coming from inside the thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Safety is never AUG friend

Well I originally wrote that quoting a particular post but decided to not call anyone specific out so I settled for making a statement about the derail in general.

Phy posted:

*jaws theme*

:steyrdog:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

T-man posted:

defending cops and the military on anything at any time is AUG

Well... I dunno... I have and will continue to assert that Dorner did nothing wrong.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Elviscat posted:

Gun talk is much more palatable than this poo poo.

But this is AUG thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

I was thinking more it looks a bit... close to antisemitic caricatures but quentin blake did the illustrations, not dahl so I guess it probably isn't intentional. Just seems weird given dahl's views.

I assume it's a representation of a typical fairy tale witch but I'm not sure THAT isn't itself based in anti-semitic caricature.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

In 2020 even the mosquitos eat rear end.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The real secret is probably that shes just 30.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Stoatbringer posted:

They could be recycled into fashionable clothing instead.

Maybe

Talk about notching your belt.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

no clue who this guy is but he's calling out the unwashed masses of his viewership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffcYeK8VVgE

It's weird because I was actually familiar with the guy's youtube channel ages ago. No idea what he's done since starting streaming though. Based on this clip he's still fairly funny though.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

I envy deeply his comfort with his own horrifying self.

Or he's wrapped up in self loathing and will blow his brains out eventually. Either or really.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

mods change my name to intraperitoneal zucchini

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's for butt torture

Yeah I'm sure that's what everyone who had one back then said while turning 18 shades of red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Resting Lich Face posted:

mods change my name to intraperitoneal zucchini

lol