Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I wonder whatever happened to the two freaks in that foam video. They've gotta be in their 30s by now.

They run a fursuit business, which explains the unique blend of personality flaws on display in the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

Forgotten Weapons, C&R Arsenal and what's the third? I love guns in a historical objects/pieces of engineering, so these channels are up my alley.

But yea when ever I watch Cody talk about how a chauchat wasnt that bad, I get recommendates lots of gun nut vids.

InRangeTV is the third one. I was a bit on the fence with them at first, but Ian is awesome and over time I've found that Karl shows some self-awareness about how awful gun culture is and he doesn't appear to be a chud. Some of their guest speakers can be pretty cringey, but it's funny to watch Ian grimace throughout their interviews. I noticed yesterday that FW's video on the Rhodiesian FAL feat. Larry Vickers was relisted with comments disabled. GEE, I WONDER WHY

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

Also all the people getting salty when FW censored swastikas so the video doesn't get banned in Germany. I've never got the sense Ian is a chud, he always mentions how hard to easy it is to get the gun, and is way more interested in talking about the history and workings of the gun than how good a swedish AT rifle is at shoot Muslim MS-13 Terrorists.

One of his earlier videos had his dad as a guest speaker, who has apparently written some books on Japanese weapons from the WWII era. I looked him up since I was expecting to find some more neat info, and it turns out that he's like this new-age astrologer dude. I'd imagine it's hard to grow up into an rear end in a top hat when your parents are that chill.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I'd like to think that is part of an adventure game style puzzle room, and you need to rotate the dining area to the correct angle for the panels to match correctly and make the whole platform descend into the secret alcove in the sub-floor below.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

If you think about it, their brains are touching each other directly. It's the most intimate form of physical contact.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

https://weaponsgradewaifus.com/

"Anime titty morale patches, just what I need to spice up my plate carrier for the open carry protest!"

edit:

Coxswain Balls has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Dec 7, 2018

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

That has to be a joke picture, I don't believe that people who would earnestly have a Nazi themed party would have that level of attention to detail. White wine, plain Sprite, plain crackers, regular potato chips and white bread. It'd be funny if it was a bland white people themed party instead of, y'know, Nazis.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I'm the neo-nazi necklace

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Maybe check if it's on Vimeo? Whenever I'm reading Rime's van life thread I need this song playing in the background.

Satellite High - Put Your Vans Up

Both links fit the content of this thread.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

Simply Simon has a pretty good one too:

Just gotta pick the correct lettering above and below it. Maybe super fancy Old English to offset the more...ahem...rustic style of the tattoo.

Needs more detail on the dust cloud imo. That looks like it could be a fine mist of ejaculate due to a horrible accident, but it technically is still not dry.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Grondoth posted:

Ah yes, the caning of Sumner, where a conservative was martyred for speaking for conservative values

Oh wait, it was an anti-slavery senator being beat the poo poo out of by a southern representative because he dissed some other southern senator, what the gently caress is he using that imagery for?

The cruelty is the point.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

TinTower posted:

Not even being fash stops foot fetishists from being the creepiest fetishists on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ascz1T8kT7E

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

quote:

Mr Bird said Cognito had even joked about his health during his set, telling the audience: "Imagine if I died in front of you lot here."

Audience member John Ostojak said: "Only 10 minutes before he sat down he joked about having a stroke. "He said, 'imagine having a stroke and waking up speaking Welsh'." Mr Ostojak said: "We came out feeling really sick, we just sat there for five minutes watching him, laughing at him."

Mr Bird said dying on stage would have been the way the veteran comic "would have wanted to go", "except he'd want more money and a bigger venue".

lol god drat, just laughing at a corpse for five minutes straight

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Incredibly nsfw, and thread-related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5hXearVx9w

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Nuevo posted:

Ahahhahahahaha holy loving poo poo

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Elohssa Gib posted:

I'm almost afraid to ask but what was this before youtube pulled it?

Looks like they put it back up. I'm so sorry, underpaid YouTube community moderator. You deserve way more for having to watch AUG stuff like that all day. 🙁

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

There's ethnic people there. They're all just, y'know, sitting at the very back rows of the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

You left out the best part

https://twitter.com/kimmistry7/status/1162157582217203712