Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

T-man posted:

budget tradwife

New username!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

Harry Houdini died of AIDS

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

don't worry he's just japing, man

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Who said she's going full term? Shower floors are slippery.

Mate.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

It looks pregnant.

Edit: no, it's that scene in From A Buick 8

Piss Meridian has a new favorite as of 00:31 on May 7, 2020

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_sebum

quote:

Nose grease can be used to minimize scratches in optical surfaces, for example when cleaning photographic negatives.[1] Observatory lore holds that nose grease was used to reduce stray light and reflections in transmissive telescopes before the development of vacuum antireflective coatings.[2] The antireflective properties are due in part to the fact that the nose oil fills small cracks and scratches and forms a smooth, polished surface, and in part to the low index of refraction of the oil, which can reduce surface reflection from transmissive optics that have a high index of refraction. The same effect is sometimes used by numismatic hobbyists to alter the apparent grade of slightly worn coins.[3]

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

Pastry of the Year posted:

pretty mad that the trap in my post has not yet been sprung ><

Buy a guy dinner first?

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

This is a pro-fuckin-click. Went for the gravy, stayed for the lasagna.

what about the Garfield penis tattoo

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

Inceltown posted:

I'd probably be that cocky if I knew the cops couldn't even find my neck.

I love my bald son 😍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

Hirayuki posted:

I caught these two guys on my TV over two years apart. Both are on-the-scene reporters for Japan's state network, NHK. The dude on the left is reporting live from South Korea (maybe North?); the dude on the right is in DC. I'm struck by how awful the hair is on both of them. I'm beginning to think NHK sends their worst-coiffed reporters out of the country altogether. Next step: get them away from any cameras.

Looks like a toupee