Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I teach an Audio/Video class at a college. I warn them the first day that I have my own headphones and 100% will not listen to their stuff even for just a second with theirs. We also have "loaner headphones" if they forget their own for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Did anyone else notice that the guy is also wearing a mask?

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

La Brea Carpet posted:

No the bacteria will be fine, they thrive in that environment.

You also usually poo poo yourself while giving birth.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Dienes posted:

I mean, he's a high schooler and a resume is an attempt to 'sell' yourself, so its not like he has a ton to bulk it up. I can't blame him for it.

What's really bad is when they feel the need to include a 2.25 or 1.5 on a resume. Which I've seen some applicants do.

I don't see anywhere that it says the pony resume is a highschooler. It looks like someone who's graduated college which makes it even worse.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Which one smells worse. This one or:
https://70000tons.com/

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I lived with my husband before we got married. My mom tried to pull "you can't share a room under MY roof until you're married!" I told her we'd be staying in a hotel then but oh no we are poor college kids and can't afford hotels so I guess we won't be visiting hardly at all. She dropped the rule after one visit. I really wanted to tell her how there's nothing that puts me in the mood more than an air mattress in their living room with no privacy, but she doesn't understand sarcasm or humor.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

LawfulWaffle posted:

I’m garbage at buying gifts because something broke in my head and all I see when I go shopping is plastic poo poo that has had a negative impact in the world, might provide a spark of joy upon being received, and then years of being junk in one place or another until it takes up its share of a landfill.

The older I get, the more I feel the same way. I've started to gift consumables and gift cards to the movies or donations to the arbor day foundation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyrRwSvpuI

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Anbesol works on numbing topical areas other than the mouth. It has benzocaine in it. You can get lidocaine cream OTC too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Hospital Strength Dermoplast is something everyone should keep in their medicine cabinet. To keep with the AUG, it was the most amazing thing to use after childbirth on my stitches. If it can handle making that not hurt, it can work on a lot of topical issues!