Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Ziv Zulander posted:

S distance stzyx/yzgyyfyxy6:6
Best Aphex Twin track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Dixville posted:

Calling it now, this will create the next major disease along the lines of HIV. Some prion will develop and not be destroyed by whatever disinfectant they are using. On the plus side hopefully it will take a while to spread due to the paucity of other living sexual partners to spread it to.
I'm going with the idea that they have some kind of huge industrial dishwasher that they run them through, like what they use to sanitize the trays in prison kitchens.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

cash crab posted:

Hello, everyone! Have some bad wax figures.

Titanic holds up as a movie but I still think Fran Drescher was a weird casting choice for Rose.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Spapedi and feetballs.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

LingcodKilla posted:

So did she puke before, during or after?
Yes.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

LingcodKilla posted:

The poo poo story or the story about making GBS threads your pants was the only half decent one.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Miss posted:

lol i can only imagine how many of the replies are "oh yeah so did my mother in law"
Ivanka Trump wore a white dress to Donald Jr.'s wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

What are you gonna do with a drill bit with no brace, that you couldn't just do with an awl or a blade?