Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

If all of those tattoos are on the same person, I think it wraps around and becomes amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hamilcar posted:

My long lost sibling, I have found you at last!

My people!

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Am I the only guy with a beard who uses napkins?

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Trabant posted:

Trap sprung (?) but finding a good beard oil really made a difference during the months I grow a beard. I'd genuinely recommend trying it at least once.

I know I keep owning myself in this thread, but pure argan oil is half the price of that, does all of the same poo poo except make your beard stink.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a vegetarian, and if I didn't already own a shitload of hoodies, I would absolutely buy the raw meat one.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nuevo posted:

Yeah that's where I thought his post was going too. Was it acid? I thought he dropped acid and had a butt full of suppository opiates.

It was a cocktail of ritalin, ephedrine, and caffeine, no acid or anything. If it keeps it weird enough, in addition to the butt plug, he also filled up a drug-dispensing tongue stud and a urethral plug.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Comrade Koba posted:

As much as I love dunking on that nazi piece of poo poo, that isn't him:

He looks like divorced Pewdiepie.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Violet_Sky posted:

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/RooBzac.jpg:nws:

SONIC SEZ: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWARD

I'm not going to lie, if I had a birthday party, and my hypothetical wife brought out this cake, I would be absolutely delighted.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Homestuck is a perfectly good web comic, but it's intentionally convoluted and confusing, and I refuse to pay attention to anything related to anything cosplayers do ever.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

Anyone who reads this post in the AUG thread is That Person.

I'm 35, live with my mother, and I've spent the last couple hours in a dimly-lit room watching old episodes of Angry Video Game Nerd while reading the SA forums. I was never under any illusion that I wasn't.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Didn't that guy also have some ridiculous job, like he was an engineer for a military contractor? Or am I just conflating him with Mr. Hands.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I collected a ton of it like 10-15 years ago, then eventually had a "why the gently caress do I want or need to have this" and deleted it. And that was when I was at an age where drinking Robotussin to get hosed up sounded like a good idea.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

We're you ever dumb enough to try getting hosed up on nutmeg? I was (twice)

I was definitely dumb enough, but I never got around to it.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DrBouvenstein posted:

Yup...in addition to general sitcom cliches, it seemed to rely making a joke just by saying a nerdish word/reference.

I'm pulling this 100% out of my rear end but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the start of an actual epsiode:
Penny: [Bursts into apartment] Leonard, my internet stopped working. Can you do your "nerd magic" and make it work?
{Laugh track}
Leonard: Sorry Penny, we've got plans tonight. Penny: Oh, what, are you guys playing Dungeons and Dragons?
{Lught track}
Leonard: No...that's tomorrow night...{laugh track} We're seeing a movie.
Sheldon: [Bursts into room in full-Jedi costume, massive laugh track] Guys, we're going to be late. If we don't leave in exactly 3.2 minutes, accounting for 13.5 minutes of travel time, we won't have the 46.6 minutes we need to get popcorn, get seats that can accommodate all of us at the optimum viewing angle, and argue with the row behind us if the Special Editions are good...
{Massive laugh track}
Spoiler alert, they're not.
{Laugh track.}
Penny: And who are you supposed to be...a Klingon?
{Laugh track.}
Sheldon: I won't even dignify that with a response...other than to say I despise Will Wheaton.
{Laugh track}
Raj: I hope there will be women there...you know I love the ladies!
{Laugh track}
Howard: sorry guys, I can't go...I have to stay home and was my mom's back.
{Laugh track}

From what I've absorbed about the show, that's extremely accurate. Including Sheldon's rivalry with Wil Wheaton.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Clip the hanging skin off with cuticle snippers, wash your hands, apply some liquid bandage.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I remember hearing about Puppetry of the Penis when they went on Howard Stern during their first US tour, and I'm always happy to hear they're still around.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is what happens when you erase the vagina bones.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Burglar posted:

THERE ARE... FOUR... MEGAZONES!

Oof, the animation becomes complete dogshit by Megazone the third.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That's clearly a guy shaving off a full beard and intentionally making a funny picture with it.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dang, i walked right into that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Busket Posket posted:

reshiram my beloved

I like that he appears to live in the Aqua Teen Hunger Force house