Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

LawfulWaffle posted:

I kind of hope some good Samaritan steals that sign. Free white board plus those jerks get loads of kids who, for one night of the year, try to get a taste of something above their station.

I would. Not just as a kid, like, right now.

M_Sinistrari posted:

I don't say this often, but that's pretty offensive to me. I stockpile through the month with the good candy because I know I'll have a bunch ringing the bell all the way through and a little past the cut off time. As long as they're in a costume, they will get a good handful of candy from me. It warms the heart when it's near the end and you have a little kid at the door with a parent you can tell had to work a late shift still hoping there's still candy left and you can give them a good double handful.

You wanna see some kids go BANANAS? Get a case of ramen noodles, any old cheap flavor. One year we did mini cans of Pringles and had kids yelling across the street. I also once opened the door to the last crew of the night with an open box of pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU