Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Fast forward 20 years...

I hate to ask but is there a version of this without the text? This dude looks a LOT like a childhood friend of mine and I want to send it to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Apparently he was a guy called papapaka on OK Cupid, GIS with papapaka brings up results, as does GIS with squart man

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=i...Q4dUDCAY&uact=5

Thanks. Unfortunately it is not my friend but that's not going to stop me from tagging him with it on Facebook.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

You're a saint.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
40x45mm? So just the explosive projectile and not the 203 shell casing. So I guess he was going to town on himself with a live round and holding it by the rim of the casing, clenched up when he came and pulled back a spent shell. Even if he'd succeeded in shiting it out he'd have been leaving unexploded ordnance in the latrine. I'd love to see the officer's incident report on this.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

OwlFancier posted:

I'm more impressed at the guy with the bullet puller for an rear end in a top hat. That's a popular man right there.

I was thinking the same thing. I imagine you'd need a pipe wrench and a pair of vice grips under normal circumstances. This dude is in the wrong line of work.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

The newest episode of hoarders is wild as hell, this guy's name is Cobra

Tubgoat posted:

That'd be a super nice place with a buncha organisation and garbage removal. Something about the room feels bizarrely familiar.

I worked with another mechanic years ago named Don. Don grew up in the Appalachians in a hillbilly family and had no compunction about eating road kill or any of the multitude of creatures he'd bag in his back yard with his crossbow. One Friday we were getting ready for our weekly BBQ out on the loading dock and I look in the mechanic's mini fridge and see this big smelly package wrapped in garbage bags and duct tape. I ask Don what it is and he's like "Aw yeah man. I nailed a coon about a week ago with my truck. My freezer is broken but it didn't look like it had any maggots yet. Should still be good to eat." I then informed him that I'd be skipping lunch and that he was finding us a new mini fridge on Craigslist.

IshmaelZarkov posted:

Yak is shockingly delicious and I hate the fact that the Aussie government is trying to pick a fight with China, cause I really want to go back to Tibet just for more Yak.

Yak burgers aren't that uncommon at car shows, gun shows or any other redneck gathering in Colorado. Really tasty if you're into game meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Fascinating.