Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Only if he turns out to be a nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Kind of unfair that one model is there 3 times, one 4 times and the other just twice.

I feel you, male model #3!

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Humphreys posted:

That's the part of the game with a future unlockable area.

It becomes a door when you buy the DLC.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

RoboRodent posted:

So either my sister is smarter than the average nurse, or there is a huge difference in education for nurses in Canada vs. the US.
Canadian here, and I used to work for a traveller's insurance company where I remember the vast majority of our on site nurses being into new age-y crap. Nothing as bad as anti-vax as far as I can remember, but homeopathy, MLM shakes, chiropractors, anti-GMO... Mind you, we also had pro-vaxxers and anti-quacks, which lead to some really cool office drama!

Even some of our doctors were a little iffy, but that's probably because we mostly hired 70 year old retired GPs who really didn't care about... anything, really.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

ReidRansom posted:

idunno, I think all the stickers that scream "pedophile behind the wheel" are worse than Journey, but that's just me.

Now if it were Sublime or like maybe Tool, we could possibly have that discussion.

You're dead to me now. I say :frogout:

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Bogus Adventure posted:

loving incredible

Technically I guess that'd be loving Despicable Me.

CordlessPen has a new favorite as of 14:48 on Mar 19, 2021

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I mean it does wonders for a pot of rice, why not a little chicken soup for your hole?
Nice.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Help, I'm 3 seconds from the end and I still don't know if they're serious!

Fake edit: reached the end, still not sure

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Bodnoirbabe posted:

Which liquor pairs well with smegma cheese?

Come on, everybody knows you clean your dick extra-well before going out. Because of all the foreskin shots. That you do. As a normal person.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Do they make those in sizes other than XXL you think?

BiggerBoat posted:

I stared at this picture for a good solid minute trying to tag myself. I guess I'm the small bottle water on the counter.

I expected 2 half gallon cups full of root beer Diet Coke.

Sorry, but I think that's hand sanitizer. Still probably a healthier drink.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Honestly, if it was an actual, comfortable, sturdy couch that somehow managed to look like that, I could see it being that expensive and made to order for the Instagram interior decorators, but it REALLY looks like a 20$ pool toy plopped on a 50$ Ikea frame.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
More like soup kitchens, ime.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

HelleSpud posted:

a better fuckmunculus

Prog rock band or arthouse movie?

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Yeah, I showed up to the hospital looking like that a few years ago and they thought it was lymphoma.

Turned out it was a bad case of mono.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Those bathroom tiles seem so familiar. Montreal metro?

Edit: I'm thinking Longueuil station but I haven't been since march 2020.