Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Megabound posted:

Seconding safety razors, you can get a box of 100 feather blades for like $30. I go through mine at the rate of 1 blade a month.

I found from a sample that I really liked the Voskhod Teflon costed blades and a 100 pack of those is like $10. Nurge if you do go this route it's helpful to try some different blades as everyone likes different brands. Father's are great, too, most people swear by them, but some people like the cheap rear end Merkurs and that's okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

snergle posted:

cant wait to read about this guy dying from a preforated colon from trying to gently caress a rhino or something.

I read somewhere that rhinos need a running start so this is way more likely than even Mr. Hands' untimely Denise (lol not fixing that ever.)

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Danaru posted:

I got it right away and appreciated it :v:

Thank you I thought I was going crazy! I mean I still do but I also did in the past.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

then take a left and you'll see our "action/thriller" section at which our assistant manager has carefully curated an endcap selection of his favorite Andy Sidaris films

LifeSunDeath posted:

I was looking for more of a tropical vacation adventure flick.

I watched "Hard Ticket to Hawaii" last night, or I wouldn't know Andy Sidaris ' name off hand, and LifeSunDeath it's right up your alley. As far as bad movies go, it's pretty good.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

I low key love how badly McDOA fucks up the honey request, even if they clarify, even if you say "pure honey", you're probably getting the mustard.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Very occasionally, if the character is completely unrecognisable without accessories or is not humanoid, they actually put some minimum effort into a custom mold.

Slimer from Ghostbusters is also a decent Funko Pop, in that it doesn't really look like one.

Edit:
I just... what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004