Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

*cracks knuckles

Let's do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

*the sounds of ripping velcro fills the air

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

I have that same shirt

In the thumbnail I thought it might just be a metal band. Somehow it seems more weird that it's all the same guy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who What Now posted:

That's like saying you can mine something better than diamonds

Bitcoins are worth more by weight.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

puppets freak me out posted:

Nah, just a little morally inept.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's a combination of fungus and diabetes right? I think we had a goon one of the last times it was posted explain exactly what was going on with Ol' Elote Legs there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scathach posted:

What the hell?

Oh god.

Looks like they dropped something on their toes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not weird stretchy gross feet.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've never seen them post at the same time...........maybe they're the same person?!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ben Me Lowtax posted:

Holy poo poo. Never let a child near this person.

Yep yep yep!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

let's ask TFR

I own guns. Therefore I can speak with authority when I say the ejector rod is the funniest part of a gun. The ejector rod.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

Did someone say "classic"? Don't forget to grab a snack and glass of orange juice, because heeeeere weeeeee goooooooo!

You goddamned son of a bitch. Do you have any idea what clicking on that is going to do to my suggested videos?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Wow, I'd never seen this somehow. And uh,

I really, REALLY hope that the deceased was a raver and based a huge part of their identity around such, because if not, then wtf.

No, oddly enough the deceased was a 72 year old mortgage broker that didn't even know electronic music existed. Gothic Rave Send Off is one of the most common funeral expenses you never realize you're paying for until it's too late.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I only see one pair of removed boots....did the other person go into the bathroom with no shoes to begin with? Plus none of the socks are long enough for boots. No, no, no, none of this is adding up at all.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is why when I open my bar when I retire I'm going to have a stack of paper plates in the bathroom.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

That's much, much, much cleaner than my middle school restrooms.

I used them once in all three years. I nearly threw up.

Not even to smoke?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

That was totally made with a ballpoint pen wasn't it?

Also, that looks real clean where it was done.

I got a tattoo of Scarface on my leg in a Vice Lord's basement while we were all drinking, and that picture makes even me feel smug about tattoos.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

CelticPredator posted:

for naked Star Wars doll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6OFTfhMMo

The 5 minute mark something happens.

I find this vexing. This vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We got poop throwing Canadians and high flying serial pee-ers. This really is an interesting time to be alive.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Probably just dried ketchup from eating a bathroom burger over the sink while he brushed his teeth.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't know, have you seen that bathroom?!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

These make me very literally sick.

Btw, how do you guys come across aug content? I've never run across this awful poo poo in my browsing otber than these threads.

You just gotta get out there man.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

Why do I come back here?

https://i.imgur.com/DnWzAdo.gifv

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not Willey's retirement grease!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Never trust someone that doesn't drink. That said, I'm a big fan of Penn and Teller's acts. Penn looks weird skinny though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Looks like things are gettin' too spicy for the pepper!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Tabasco does not pour like that.

It does when you take the little regulator off.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eesh, I'll have the mangoworms.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Olives are basically the only thing you can put on a pizza that will render it inedible for me. You could crumbly drywall and spray insulation onto it and it would be better than olives.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, I think those stupid reveal parties are for people that crave attention. Like the kind of people that try to make every conversation or situation all about themselves.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Snoo posted:

at my work we sell a lot of gender reveal poo poo and I hate it and it makes me cringe every time (esp as a nonbinary person but whatever) but we also sell a lot of regular baby stuff. one time this guy came in and wanted a big yard sign normally meant for newborns, but he was buying it for friends who were adopting a young adult man and it was so loving wholesome despite my poor description

Adopting an adult man? Disabled?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

I've seen lolitas at work a lot. Also furries. I accidentally started a honeypot thread by shitposting a thread in GBS about seeing a furry there and something like 10 goons ended up getting banned after it stayed on the front page for a month? 2 months? All because I decided to drunk post one night.

You're doing the lord's work.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He should riot.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

I think you'll find it is now Circle K! After all, you can't spell crack without 'C' and 'K'!

Circle K

if only it was called Ciracle K.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He gave her, and I want to use the medical term here, a hoohah.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Now pick up a beer can! But by using your weird backwards bendy hand. Not normally.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Not sure if this counts, but this happens to my thumb whenever I grip anything:

There's another gross trick I can do with it, but I'd have to film it and I don't have the energy for that. Plus, it's not as impressive if you can't hear the soft crunching sounds.

Double jointed thumb eh? I got those. Is your weird trick making it do "the wave" as I call it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who the hell calls 911 for that? Just man/lady up and embarrassingly cough it onto your lover's sheets/thighs/stomach and then call him an rear end in a top hat as you walk to the bathroom with strings of it still hanging from your nose. Fuckin' amateur hour over there.