Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

oldpainless posted:

(Sweats nervously)

More like olderbrother, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

It has been a massive loving boon to the child rapist club that runs the world.

Q anon has logged in

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I think the last time this line of questioning came up, chemical castration was a fairly effective treatment for potential/confirmed pedos.

I mean that's extremely drastic but I suppose if someone had that as an EXCLUSIVE paraphilia where it was their only sexual interest to the point where they couldn't have normal relations, it should at least be an option. I'm not going to recommend mandatory irreversible surgery for thoughtcrime though, yikes. For actual rapists though, sure possibly

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am honestly surprised this went on as long as it did and stayed civil

Have some Wal*Martians as a palate cleanser (?)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
He's a generic anthro muppet dude, he doesn't need a real world species analog imo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

No way to talk of Bowie's codpiece.

That's where he gets his power

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

I swear, the only thing Gen Xers will be remembered for is their obsession with watermelon-sized titties and nothing else.

Meanwhile, among millennials:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
90 degree uniboob

It was a different time

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Next, I have a plan where every one of my friends shows her their dick...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OwlFancier posted:

What's a pop because I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean carbonated beverages or fathers.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is gross but I laughed like an idiot

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hawowanlawow posted:

being from Texas I'm hella envious of all the people who can do poo poo in their unfinished garages and basements, so much room for open jugs of rancid piss

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Biplane posted:

Whats AUG about it

Purity testing everyone by their worst views or decisions, even when they are on balance very good people in the context and totality of their life such that there essentially ARE no "good" people in the world thereby essentially invalidating the entire premise.

The current trend of doomer cynicism is very ugly.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

Raping the poor bareback is the only truly bipartisan policy position in common between democrats and republicans.

Gross analogy but generally true

They don't even talk about the poor in campaigning anymore, only the "middle class"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

It's not "doomerism" or "purity testing" to recognise bad actors for what they are and call them out. The notorious RBG, publicly, called Kaepernick's silent, nondisruptive protests "really dumb." Imagine what she said about him in private.

It's literally exactly that if you are judging the whole person rather than condemning certain views they held. I know you want me to imagine an old white lady saying the n-word or whatever but there's plenty to criticize about her without dreaming up make believe offences. And that's perfectly fine, but also someone can be fondly remembered as a champion of some righteous causes even though they were flawed and imperfect. We don't need people breathlessly listing their shortcomings immediately upon their passing to remind us they were human and therefore lovely in some way. We know that.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

democrat party

You gave the game away right here

Nice try 4/10

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

My condemnation of the notorious RBG is based solely on her actions and the consequences of them. Her "righteous cause" was used to end affirmative action and, fearing her judicial seat might be filled by someone else, passed up a chance to be replaced while a democrat supermajority was in power while she had just survived yet another cancer, somehow, at an advanced age, while still afflicted by cancer whose survivability is extremely low even for people whose healthcare is not bound to such fictional constraints as "money."

She hosed up on not retiring and I will forever be disappointed in her for it

But literally no one is celebrating those things. People are celebrating her groundbreaking and important work for gender equality, especially in the workplace, much of which was done before she was even a justice. That and her forceful dissents on many topics which inspire young people to take up causes they believe in and will also be used in many legal arguments in the future.

You just seem to want to point out that her compass pointed NNE instead of true N or that she hosed up sometimes or some of her actions had unintended consequences, which again no poo poo but you don't need to kramer into the room every time someone mentions her to let us know that she wasn't perfect and was therefore 100% bad

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The traditional condom boil

Have a tip

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

winterwerefox posted:

You clean em by grabbing it by the tip and shaking the gently caress out of it

Hahahahagross

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's definitely in russia. there's a large brony following there.

Explains why everyone's jumping off roofs all the time

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm already a level six Hackwrench acolyte, actually

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AlbieQuirky posted:

Violent J’s daughter is also queer (can’t remember how she identifies her orientation) and he made a video apologizing about homophobic stuff in ICP’s lyrics which was amazing.

Yeah and he didn't try to explain it away like, "it was a different time" or whatever

He was just like It was wrong and we were stupid assholes and we're trying to be better

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

You guys are making me want to listen to ICP again

I never stopped

I mean obviously lol at the people who take it seriously but it's horror comedy clown rap, what's not to love? Each album is like an X-files season. Some people prefer the monster of the week episodes and some prefer the overarching lore.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

I kinda stopped buying with the Jeckel Brothers, but I didn't stop listening, just lessened it.

yeah basically same

I only really super enjoy riddlebox, ringmaster, milenko, wraith, and a couple of the singles from the comics and forgotten freshness
Jeckel Brothers and Hells Pit and the older and newer stuff doesn't really do it for me

And yeah its like a once in a while car-ride sing along not everyday listening lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just want to say that the forums are over-represented with stemlords but most regular people have no loving clue how magnets work

And even scientists can describe in great detail and model the effects without really understanding the underlying causes

magnets are far more mysterious than some tide goes in tide comes out poo poo (and there are a lot of arguments about how gravity works too)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The "lol you've been worshipping God all along" was the best troll in music history

"We're not sorry if we tricked you/ we don't care what happens now"

Even though it was pretty obvious if you paid attention to the lyrics all along

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

text me a vag pic posted:

Every main album is a morality tale. every album is dedicated to a butterfly Joe accidentally killed when he was a kid. I've read his "auto"biography and he had a really lovely childhood.

"It ain't About Violent J or Shaggy, the Butterfly or seventeen" - last track of Wraith

But yeah every album had villains and anti-heroes. The villains usually being
1. the rich
2. cops
3. people who beat their wives/kids
4. racists/ rednecks
5. assholes in general

In one particular case, every single member of a jury that sentenced the singer character to death

AUG: ICP appreciation station WOOP WOOP

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ninja, they won't even let me come in the cans

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Uncanny Valley brand dick biters

When you want your dick bit by the very best

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Incontinent Crotch Pissy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

text me a vag pic posted:

slow on the posting

uncanny

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
More context the military misuses hilariously outdated BMI standards that were designed for population studies, not individuals anyway, in addition to being older than dirt

If you weigh "too much" for your height, you can pass in a secondary way by them comparing the measurements of your body at three points, but super muscular people actually fail both tests because they are stupid and bad and only describe the very center of the bell curve

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Feet are really hard to draw.

This is true but also not why

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

more like oldy but goody

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

we need that topdown geometry view where his chest is a hosed up trapezoid.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

Incel is a misnomer. It's very voluntary.

They definitely act like just because you can't gently caress your first choice of person means you can't gently caress at all

Bunch of entitled babies, that's what I say

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
AUG: the insurmountable paradox of inceldom

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

There was also the bot on the sub that would auto-reply a long paragraph at anyone who dared to write the word "entitled" in a post.

Lmao what loving piss babies

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is what I thought of when I saw him:

:same:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

I mean, you can put your penis near my cat all you want, I will not stop you.

is this a euphemism

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

I think it would be extremely funny if The Bloop got their penis near Murderface, it would not stay attached to The Bloop for long.

misanthropy and animal abuse

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
your feet can get degloved but not desocked

I'm sure that proves something