Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

I was reminded of the time my friend worked as a baker at a grocery store. She decorated a cake that said "Happy Birthday Daddy!" on it (nothing too strange on its own) but the customer who picked it up was a 20-something woman in a full lolita outfit who promptly gushed about how pretty it was and how much "Daddy" was going to love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Commuter train bathrooms! Metro North going in/out of NYC has been replacing old trains over the past few years, and the old trains had these bathrooms that were about 4 feet by 4 feet, half of which was taken over by a bench that had a "sink" closest to the door, then the toilet (porta potty style open pit) built right into the bench with about a foot of space left over to, I dunno, place your bag if you wanted to have traces of piss and poo poo on it. My brother said he was going to use the bathroom, and I decided to use it after him. He finishes, walks out and doesn't say a thing.

I walked in to what I could best describe as some sort of toilet paper lasagna on the toilet seat. What I assume is that one person put layers of toilet paper in an open square formation around the seat in lieu of wiping the last occupant's piss drizzle off, didn't bother to toe it into the toilet when they were done, and it began a chain reaction of people layering pee/paper/pee/paper on top of the seat enough to form a thick, crusty art project. I'm positive there was also some poo poo glue in there, too. it was so discolored and smelly I wasn't about to inspect it any further than a disgusted glance.

I waited until we got into Grand Central to pee.

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

ExplodingSims posted:

There certainly seems to be a thing with crazy white blonde ladies who open their eyes too wide.

Reminds me of that crazy bakery lady.

Fun theory regarding wide eyes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Didn't a lot of the mumsnet users say he also private messaged a lot of them (dick pics may or may not have been involved)?