Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

Yea, and 100% that is just some random car he jumped up on.

I'm sure that guy wears that pith helmet all the time

"Women looking like they want to me anywhere else" is a common theme among pictures of bronies

Like what the gently caress is going on here?

Fishing Hat guy probably honestly believe his tshirt

Why is rape such a common thing among bronies?

Molestia? lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I DO WHAT I WANT and sometimes that is to GIS "goth fail".

this poor girl is so unfortunate looking she might as well just dress in whatever way pleases her. really you could say that for other people as well but i digress

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

TinTower posted:

the tonguepuncher of delectable twatterinos, the madlad god of reddit, Elon Musk, everybody

poo poo this is not working! YOULL NEVER FINISH, THIS PROJECT IS FALLING APART no it's not, shut up YOU'RE LETTING EVERYONE DOWN no i'm not, i'm going to make self driving cars and they'll be the best ones anyone has ever seen DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS FROM FANTASY ISLAND, YOU'LL NEVER GET TO MARS, GRIMES IS loving BEZOS no she's not!