Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Intoluene posted:

Nah, tonsiliths are real gross and smelly.

I found at least one person with a tonsil stone fetish on the website popthatzit.com or something like that because I just had a hunch that there are people out there turned on by pics like that. I didn't dig much deeper though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Mizuti posted:

So there's a Youtube channel called ... that collects messages that are awkward at best and ugly and gross at the worst, then reads them aloud. He covers a lot of territory.

Here's a milder one featuring selfishness and delusion. My favorite part is the Gucci bag at 9:56:

Here's his most horrifying offering, a diary of an insane creeper planning out his life with an unsuspecting coworker (:nms:):

I like the content but I can't stand the narrator and his need to sing every 30 seconds. There are some pretty good ones in there though if you can get past that.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Are you people joking? Get on my level

almost all of that is like the 10 work announcements we get a day that are entirely irrelevant to me.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

cash crab posted:

Please. Please clean that out.

I almost did when it was at like 2000, but every day it's like "well, that's way too much work, i'll just do it later" and, well, here we are.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Fashionable Jorts posted:

You can set up filters on Gmail to automatically mark emails with certain keywords (or specific senders) as read, delete them, or shove them in a folder.

That way screenshots of your email folder don't cause stress in onlookers, you monster.

but what if one time it actually has something i need to see based on the subject line that will make me click on it, i'll never know.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

china bot posted:

i'm the censored tab between gmail and facebook

I prefer to keep my IRC chatroom of choice secret.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

Florida gets lovebugs.

Mating pairs remain coupled for several days, including while flying, so they look bizarre. They also swarm.

I don't mind when they swarm, they are better than bees or mosquitoes in your face. The reason they are the worst bug on earth is quickly discovered if you have a car. Unless you really like to scrub bug guts off your car (and it's not easy) every couple days, your car will be disgusting for all of lovebug season. I hate those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Yes they do and asidef rom that those are clearly way more than 20oz. More like 1.5-2L