Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Randaconda posted:

oh hai guys

Does anyone have the four panel image with a woman responding to this image?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

crowtribe posted:

Happened at my Perth, WA, high school for sure.

Funnily enough I think it turned some of them towards early pregnancy, because now I see them occasionally on friends' from high school Facebooks with their 2nd or 3rd by 30ish.

https://www.npr.org/2016/08/30/4919...study-indicates

You would be right. I had a friend in high school who got pregnant a while after finishing one of those programs. She kept the baby and was a great mom, but her son died of leukemia not long after he turned two.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Hail Salan

\m/

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Standard Measure posted:

tell me more about your celebrations on hitlers birthday

They’re celebrating that he’ll never have another birthday.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

No one who loves someone would inflict an ice cream cake on them.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

The person who wrote that article is far too enamoured with poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

I've hated the name and the idea of jackalopes ever since I first heard about them and saw the "adventures of the jackalope" or whatever the gently caress it was on that awful awful awful, and thankfully short lived show hosted by that guy from Full House back in the early 1990s that was trying to coast on the back of another show that was just about as awful, but much more successful, hosted by that other guy from Full House.

You didn't dream that up. My mom was so disturbed by them that she'd change the channel or fast forward if we were watching it on the VCR.